Floyd, Blackmon Return to School

Astrobot

Blackmon, Floyd back to School!

The following key players have decided to return to college, and have been removed from the draft pool: DE Jared Crick, LB Courtney Upshaw, WR Justin Blackmon and WR Michael Floyd.

Additionally, the San Diego Chargers have been awarded the NY Jets' 2nd round pick in the Antonio Cromartie trade. The Jets 3rd round pick has been restored.

2011 NFL Consensus Mock Draft

Wow....you just beat me to the punch on this one! I'm just gonna go ahead and state the obvious. It seems that this news sends A.J. Green's stock through the roof. Perhaps teams that covet a game-changing wide receiver might have some added motivation to move up a few spots to draft him. This, potentially, could be good news for the Bills. Teams I could see trying to move up would be Cleveland, San Francisco, Washington, & St. Louis.

Wow....you just beat me to the punch on this one! I'm just gonna go ahead and state the obvious. It seems that this news sends A.J. Green's stock through the roof. Perhaps teams that covet a game-changing wide receiver might have some added motivation to move up a few spots to draft him. This, potentially, could be good news for the Bills. Teams I could see trying to move up would be Cleveland, San Francisco, Washington, & St. Louis.

Plus might increase trade value for Lee Evans if we are happy enough with the young receiver corp we have. Not saying trade lee but hey when your rebuilding moving vets out for youth and picks isnt a bad thing.

Plus might increase trade value for Lee Evans if we are happy enough with the young receiver corp we have. Not saying trade lee but hey when your rebuilding moving vets out for youth and picks isnt a bad thing.

Go to buffalobills.com's media center here:

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/#?id=0b1ea3d2-14e4-45e2-922d-4b69ddd15b39

Go to 2:19 on the video. Watch Stevie gets open because 4 defenders are paying attention to Evans.

If Fairley is picked first and Peterson is picked second, some say AJ Green is the BPA.

"How can we take a WR when we are stocked at WR?" you ask.

Last year, same scenario: we're stocked at RB, CJ Spiller was the BPA on their board, and you know the rest.

If Fairley is picked first and Peterson is picked second, some say AJ Green is the BPA.

"How can we take a WR when we are stocked at WR?" you ask.

Last year, same scenario: we're stocked at RB, CJ Spiller was the BPA on their board, and you know the rest.

The statement "we are stocked at WR" is untrue, we are just as stocked at defensive line. Both are a need.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

The statement "we are stocked at WR" is untrue, we are just as stocked at defensive line. Both are a need.

Thank you. The Bills' are not "stocked" at WR. They have a good(not great) #1 WR in Evans. They have an OK

2nd WR in Stevie Johnson - he is not near what he is hyped to be. Roscoe Parrish might be an adequate

3rd WR in Gailey's system - he hasn't been for the previous 4 yrs. David Nelson was a pleasant surprise as

an undrafted rookie and *might* get better.

I don't see where that line-up is so set that a tremendous prospect couldn't help. On the other hand, WR is

surely not as big of a need as DL and LB.

Thank you. The Bills' are not "stocked" at WR. They have a good(not great) #1 WR in Evans. They have an OK

2nd WR in Stevie Johnson - he is not near what he is hyped to be. Roscoe Parrish might be an adequate

3rd WR in Gailey's system - he hasn't been for the previous 4 yrs. David Nelson was a pleasant surprise as

an undrafted rookie and *might* get better.

I don't see where that line-up is so set that a tremendous prospect couldn't help. On the other hand, WR is

surely not as big of a need as DL and LB.

Add Donald Jones and Marcus Easley. We are stocked at WR.

To win in this league, you need elite talent. These guys are usually taken in the top 5. If it's WR at BPA, we still make the team a lot better. Yeah, it's unfortunate that there's no Bruce Smith in this draft... but that's the breaks.