Man, Time Sure Does Fly

Chef Jim

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anchor Bar, everyone must go there!

Thinking about it now, I cannot think of a smaller more low-key city to have as many tourist traps as the Buffalo region. NYC and San Fran have their tourist destinations but Buffalo has a ton of places that everyone wants to go to and they're not that great.

Anchor Bar, everyone must go there!

Thinking about it now, I cannot think of a smaller more low-key city to have as many tourist traps as the Buffalo region. NYC and San Fran have their tourist destinations but Buffalo has a ton of places that everyone wants to go to and they're not that great.

Thanks for the advice but I really don't need advice. Especially advice on where to go drink.

speaking of chugging a beer...you should check out this little rib shack on the outskirts of ellicotville...you have to go between 1.30PM and 1.55PM on Tuesday or Thursday. Order a half rack from 'Shorty'. Tell him you know me! Plenty more advice just waiting to pass along....

I have no advise to give you. :flirt:

Yeah, seems like you just got back from your last trip.

Thanks for the advice but I really don't need..........oh crap.

speaking of chugging a beer...you should check out this little rib shack on the outskirts of ellicotville...you have to go between 1.30PM and 1.55PM on Tuesday or Thursday. Order a half rack from 'Shorty'. Tell him you know me! Plenty more advice just waiting to pass along....

Thanks for the advice but I really don't need any advice. Especially on where to go in E'ville seeing this will be my 40th year skiing there and my dad's lived there for close to 25.

yeah...outside of the brewing company i have no idea about anything in ellicotville....i just made it up....i don't know shorty.....i do know Shawtie though.....Shawtie went low, low, low, low

Thanks for the advice but I really don't need..........oh crap.

Thanks for the advice but I really don't need any advice. Especially on where to go in E'ville seeing this will be my 40th year skiing there and my dad's lived there for close to 25.

yeah...outside of the brewing company i have no idea about anything in ellicotville....i just made it up....i don't know shorty.....i do know Shawtie though.....Shawtie went low, low, low, low

My dad "lives" at Tips Up. His Manhattan is waiting for him at the bar every night when he walks in. It's a blast to go there because my dad has skied at Holiday Valley for nearly 50 years and was a ski instructor there for 35. He knows everyone. I get tickets, the best equipment and a great dinner for free. Why do you think I go every year. :devil:

It's that time of year again where take my annual trip to WNY to ski with my family. And of course as usual thanks for the advice on what to do while I'm there but I don't need any advice.

I have 3 pieces of advice for you.

You don't want to miss out on a Friday fishfry. A WNY tradition.

Ask for the cavity search at the airport.

Don't forget to mention how much you respect Jared Loughner as you pass your boarding pass and ID to the TSA agent.

You're welcome.

My dad "lives" at Tips Up. His Manhattan is waiting for him at the bar every night when he walks in. It's a blast to go there because my dad has skied at Holiday Valley for nearly 50 years and was a ski instructor there for 35. He knows everyone. I get tickets, the best equipment and a great dinner for free. Why do you think I go every year. :devil:

Because you're a cheap bastard?

I have never been to WNY, but let me give you some advice.

DON'T GO OVER THE FALLS! Yeah, yeah, I know you don't need advice because you have already done that right? Sheesh. I was just kidding man. Lighten up.

It's that time of year again where take my annual trip to WNY to ski with my family. And of course as usual thanks for the advice on what to do while I'm there but I don't need any advice.

Why is it always about you? Perhaps you could offer US some advice?

I have 3 pieces of advice for you.

You don't want to miss out on a Friday fishfry. A WNY tradition.

Ask for the cavity search at the airport.

Don't forget to mention how much you respect Jared Loughner as you pass your boarding pass and ID to the TSA agent.

You're welcome.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. It's fish fry, my teeth are fine and why would I want to respect someone from American Idol?

Don't forget to bring a towel.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Oh and towelie, you're the worst character ever.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. BTW when I leave WNY on January 27th there's going to be a hell of a lot more yellow snow then when I got there.

Actress Riki Lindhome, a WNY native, replied to one of my tweets. So :censored: Jim.

:nana:

That's not really advice but big deal, I slept with her. I have no idea who she is so I may have said something really stupid.

Wanna get high?

This is not really any advice either. But I have no desire to drink fermented lentils.

Why is it always about you? Perhaps you could offer US some advice?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice about giving advice. As a matter of fact my desire to give you yahoos advice is less than my desire to receive it.

Forgot the most important thing...have FUN!

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Yeah, it's going to be 10 degrees....I'm gonna have a ball. :rolleyes: