Question re: Senior Bowl

Obviously the name is "Senior Bowl" but I was curious if underclassmen who declare for the draft are also invited? Ryan Mallett for example. If the Bills staff are coaching the South I'm curious if they will get to work with any underclassmen? So many kids declare early that if you are running a showcase for draft prospects you'd think you'd want them involved.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I'm pretty sure it's only college Seniors who are deemed as draft prospects.

Cool for Bills fans that the Senior Bowl practices will be televised by NFL Network throughout the week. That means we get to see some of Chan and his crew mic'd up

I'm pretty sure it's only college Seniors who are deemed as draft prospects.

Cool for Bills fans that the Senior Bowl practices will be televised by NFL Network throughout the week. That means we get to see some of Chan and his crew mic'd up

It would be cool if TWC still wasn't sticking it up my ass years later by not coming to an agreement with the NFL Network.

I know it's not their fault. :censored:

Edited by LabattBlue

It would be cool if TWC still wasn't sticking it up my ass years later by not coming to an agreement with the BFL Network.

No such luck, my CanadianAzureAle friend - it's right there on the top of TWC's meeting agenda, every Monday morning...

" Now what can we do to stick it up LabattBlue's ass this week? " :beer:

It would be cool if TWC still wasn't sticking it up my ass years later by not coming to an agreement with the BFL Network.

Well, that's why i get Directv. To avoid all that nonsense. Although last year i was cursing their name up and down when Versus was blacked out due to a contract dispute. I guess you really can't avoid the nonsense!

Well, that's why i get Directv. To avoid all that nonsense. Although last year i was cursing their name up and down when Versus was blacked out due to a contract dispute. I guess you really can't avoid the nonsense!

Nope - all of the networks complain about wanting more money at some point. :(

Jake Locker just accepted the invitation to play in the Sr Bowl (He'll play for the North).

I know that Locker has had an awful Senior year and many have big questions about him (me too),

but this is an opportunity for him to show that with some talent around him instead of his

weak Washington teammates, maybe he can show he is a pro-prospect.

Jake Locker just accepted the invitation to play in the Sr Bowl (He'll play for the North).

I know that Locker has had an awful Senior year and many have big questions about him (me too),

but this is an opportunity for him to show that with some talent around him instead of his

weak Washington teammates, maybe he can show he is a pro-prospect.

If I recall correctly it was in the senior bowl where Shotenheimer and his staff got a preview of Rivers. After making a mega-day draft deal with the Giants for Eli Manning/Rivers they got the qb they were enamored with. It worked out exceptinally well for the Chargers.

Maybe the Bills' staff can get a preview on an under the radar player who can turn out to be a very productive player for them?