2011 opponents Home & Away *16 game season

http://blogs.buffalo...2011-opponents/

If we play 2 more games (CBA agreement), they'll likely be 'last place in their Division' teams. So, is there a fighting chance for post season play next year?

Better than THIS season, for sure.

Oh, and look for Tampa to crash and burn next year.

ALL 10 of their wins came against teams with losing records.

I think we only played what, five games against teams with losing records? Brutal.

Better than THIS season, for sure.

Oh, and look for Tampa to crash and burn next year.

ALL 10 of their wins came against teams with losing records.

I think we only played what, five games against teams with losing records? Brutal.

Not quite - they beat the playoff-bound Saints yesterday.

Not that it means they won't crash & burn, but Raheem Morris would have to do a better coaching job next year to keep them winning.

Meet your 2011 6-10 Bills.

Obviusly, I hope for better than that. But it will take gigantic strides this offseason to realize it. It may be just year 2 for Nix/Gailey, but I'm guessing they want a turnround as badly as the fans. With Wood, Levitre, Bell entering their 3rd season, I HAVE to believe they break out. We've seen signs of greatness in them -aong with being manhandled at times- and if they begin to realize their potential, the offense will make big strides.

Defense? There's only one way they can go. UP!

Hope that San Diego game is in December - I could use a warm-weather Bills road trip around that time!

December in SD isn't perfect but compared to Buffalo I guess it could be considered tropical :)

I'm looking forward to seeing them in action and hope a lot of you can make it.

Meet your 2011 6-10 Bills.

If we can manage to get a decent QB and man up and be able to stop the run I have no problem with seeing us 8-8 and if they add two games to the schedule I see a 10-8 future. Again speaking highly optamistically

December in SD isn't perfect but compared to Buffalo I guess it could be considered tropical :)

I'm looking forward to seeing them in action and hope a lot of you can make it.

Spoken like someone spoiled rotten in SD.

Bet you put a coat on when it turns 60 degrees outside, don'tcha?

:P

If we can manage to get a decent QB and man up and be able to stop the run I have no problem with seeing us 8-8 and if they add two games to the schedule I see a 10-8 future. Again speaking highly optamistically

This formula means developing Fitz because even if you do not think he can develop into a decent QB it is contradictory to claim we are going to both draft a decent QB in the first AND also draft the playerS we need to stop the run at the same time.

Spoken like someone spoiled rotten in SD.

Bet you put a coat on when it turns 60 degrees outside, don'tcha?

:P

I'm definitely spoiled now, there no hiding it. I tried to avoid Buffalos winter this year but my Mommy told me to man up, so see you all in two weeks.

I turn the heat on at 55.

I will be there.... I make the trip everytime they play in SD

I have a pretty solid group coming and I'm sure TSW will have a good showing.