American Idol Season 10

ajzepp

I'm feeling a bit lazy to type but I agree with most of what you said here. Da girls kicked ass tonight! How many of you think Ashthon reminds you of a young Diana Ross!?? Crazy performance!

Who would have ever thought that the most talented group of 12 girls the show has ever had would also be the most attractive and/or cute? We males have lots of eye candy (*disclaimer: I'm only referring to those girls who are of age!), whereas you ladies have to look at this guy all season :w00t:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? I can make noises come out of my asss that sound better than he did last night! :w00t:

i know he had a so so performance. i just think he has much more to offer.

too bad we may not get to see it...

oh crap, i almost forgot. so why dont you send your ass to american idol? you'll have a hard time holywood week.....

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

oh crap, i almost forgot. so why dont you send your ass to american idol? you'll have a hard time holywood week.....

LMMFAO!!!!!

I don't know if there is any truth to this, but got an email from a friend who is an Idol junkie and apparently the two contestants that received the highest number of votes for the first two performance shows were Country Scott and TaTynisa...I expected both of them to be sent packing, so hopefully this isn't accurate :ph34r:

I thought the girls were a little better than the guys overall, with one or two of them really surprising me. Here are my top 6 for the night...

1A)Pia...holy crap, that was nice.

1B) Lauren Alaina...she is the most natural performer with the most potential in this competition, IMO.

3)Kendra...I honestly don't even remember this girl from before tonight...but I'll remember her from this point forward. This is what makes the show interesting...seeing some chick really start to come out of her shell and find her voice. She killed this song.

4)Naima...I really like this girl. I think she can pretty much forget about having to clean crappers anymore

5)Thia...I agree with the judges...this girl is beyond her years. Loved the opening!

6)Karen...I'm sort of sick of that song, but I loved the parts she sang in Spanish

Chubby Lauren, Hayley, and Julie have potential, too...really the only two performances I thought were bad were Rachel and Ta-Tynesia.

This show pretty confirmed it will be the most talented top 12 ever, with about 4-6 of these kids really having a shot to win it, IMO.

You guys agree? Disagree?

haley had soul. the whole package. i dont know what the judges were thinking..

karen great.

rachel murdered the fiona apple song. i was waiting for the cool beats that song has. but they never came. bye girl. ps. this song is super sexy. not broadway!!!!

my girl julie zorilla. what the hell? she can play keyboard. why did she choose a happy pop song "breakaway" but sing it stiff and serious???

pia. excellent.

thia magia sings good. however i want to be wowed!!!! she sang great. but i felt nothing. kinda plain for me.

by the way im going to be dissapointed one way or another. I LOVE 8 GIRLS. i can only keep 6.... damn!!!!!

I'm feeling a bit lazy to type but I agree with most of what you said here. Da girls kicked ass tonight! How many of you think Ashthon reminds you of a young Diana Ross!?? Crazy performance!

"love all over me" wow. she was awesome. she was a young diva in the making. good catch lana.

I don't know if there is any truth to this, but got an email from a friend who is an Idol junkie and apparently the two contestants that received the highest number of votes for the first two performance shows were Country Scott and TaTynisa...I expected both of them to be sent packing, so hopefully this isn't accurate :ph34r:

i could understand country boy.

but tatynisa?????? she has nice boobs and a pretty face. but shes not a performer or even a good singer.

i really hope this doesnt happen!

i could understand country boy.

but tatynisa?????? she has nice boobs and a pretty face. but shes not a performer or even a good singer.

i really hope this doesnt happen!

I hope it doesn't happen either! Didn't Peaches Seacrest say that they were doing online voting this year? I hope someone didn't find a way to completely screw with the results lol Tatynisa was one of my early favorites back in the audition rounds, but she's been awful ever since...she definitely should not be moving on. I didn't know they were cutting down to the final 10 tonight...I thought they were voting the bottom two girls/guys off each week until they got to top 12...this may be ugly tonight if the votes didn't go as they should have.

Who would have ever thought that the most talented group of 12 girls the show has ever had would also be the most attractive and/or cute? We males have lots of eye candy (*disclaimer: I'm only referring to those girls who are of age!), whereas you ladies have to look at this guy all season :w00t:

Yes, why they kept Carrot Top and not John Wayne is beyond me. I'm still miffed about that. <_<

Oh goodness, i sure hope not! She was horrible! Country Scott IS a pretty good country singer tho and is fun to watch perform.

So who are y'all predicting will get booted tonight??

My guesses: Ta-Tynisa, Rachel, Brett, Tim

What about the other ten? There are 14 people getting kicked off tonight from what I understand. Idol blood bath!!

So who are y'all predicting will get booted tonight??

My guesses: Ta-Tynisa, Rachel, Brett, Tim

actually im mad that rachel beat out that cute rocker chick that had auditioned 7 times.... you know she gave up now. and on top of that, her replacement was very weak. i want her out. tatinieca out too.

guys. i dont think govany has it. brett is too childish.

and as stated earlier. either way, im getting screwed. i love 8 girls and can only keep 6. what if rachel or tateekneesa get in, then even more screwed!!!!!!

What about the other ten? There are 14 people getting kicked off tonight from what I understand. Idol blood bath!!

12 are out. not 14.

5 of each gets selected by america. 1 of each gets picked up by the judges.

at the end of the day there will be top 12.

actually im mad that rachel beat out that cute rocker chick that had auditioned 7 times.... you know she gave up now. and on top of that, her replacement was very weak. i want her out. tatinieca out too.

guys. i dont think govany has it. brett is too childish.

and as stated earlier. either way, im getting screwed. i love 8 girls and can only keep 6. what if rachel or tateekneesa get in, then even more screwed!!!!!!

12 are out. not 14.

5 of each gets selected by america. 1 of each gets picked up by the judges.

at the end of the day there will be top 12.

right, but tonight it will be 14 gone....then next week the 14 come back to sing, and then two WCs are picked by the judges. Right?

??? OKay, I'm confused. For some reason I thought they were only getting rid of 2 girls, 2 boys. Must have missed something. :unsure:

right, but tonight it will be 14 gone....then next week the 14 come back to sing, and then two WCs are picked by the judges. Right?

not sure aj. if you are right, kinda painful/annoying to see the same sucky people singing....

but you may be right. that does sound logical. i fast forward till i get the performances.

not sure aj. if you are right, kinda painful/annoying to see the same sucky people singing....

but you may be right. that does sound logical. i fast forward till i get the performances.

I don't really want to see them all singing again either...doesn't make much sense to have a week where only the crappy people sing and none of the final 10-12 perform. Not sure what they're thinking with that one, but that's what I've heard will go down. I'd much rather just see the top 12 chosen tonight and have them start performing next week.

My thoughts on last night, in order of performance:

Ta-Tynisa: So-So performance, did not wow with the song. Should be out.

Naima: Love her style and she's talented also. She should be around for awhile.

Kendra: WOW! Biggest surprise of the night. Not getting much TV time prior to this night made it even more challenging for her. Her voice was very diverse. Forget what I said about Paul, Kendra is the dark horse this season.

Rachel: Yes, it was'nt exactly like Fiona Apple, but she sang it good and made it her own. Is'nt that what Randy says for them to do? I do not know why the judges were on her case for this. She deserves to advance.

Karen: Solid performance, great way to mix it up. She has the talent to go far.

Lauren: Strong voice, but I did not see the appeal that the judges saw. I was not that impressed.

Ashton: She's got the look, but her performance was not enough. She's middle of the pack.

Julie: Early favorite had an underwhelming performance. She'll need her early exposure from earlier this season to pay off.

Haley: Had good and bad moments. She was entertaining with her attitude, but she may have tried too hard.

Thia: Outstanding performance. She's only 15? Definitely a strong contender.

Lauren: Fun & entertaining performance. Her likability will pay off and she will be a force this year.

Pia: Strong performance and showed great range. Another favorite.

It's a shame that only 6 of these ladies can advance. Especially if guys like Brett & Stefano advance.

I also do not like that we are cutting the field in half tonight. I liked it a lot more when we cut from 24 to 20 to 16 to 12. Gives us more of a chance to see who can learn from their mistakes and improve.

To make matters worse, this is it for a lot of these people. Once you get this far in the competition you can not audition for Idol ever again.

First of all, I'm really glad that the way Clippers called the show tonight was the way it went down...that was one of the most entertaining AI shows I've seen in a while. The one thing that stood out to me above all else was the feeling that the last two seasons have been beyond stale. The six singers who sang for the WC spots tonight gave better performances tonight than I've seen in any TOP SIX from the last two years...and three of these folks didn't even make the top THIRTEEN this year. This is easily the most balanced, most talented group of finalists ever. I thought those six performances tonight were all excellent, and I'm really thankful that the two I wanted for the WC (plus one bonus) made it.

As was discussed earlier in this thread, the last two years there were only like three people I looked forward to hearing each week....the rest put me to sleep. I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to every single performance next week. Lee Dewyze and Kris whatever his name was would NOT have made this top 13...lol The only one I didn't think should have made the finals was scotty. He'll be great as a country recording artist, but he's going to sound like complete asss trying to sing any other genre. I would have rather seen Clint or Robbie in there instead, but that's okay...I'm also sad that Kendra didn't make it, but as Clippers said, there are like 8 girls that deserved to go through...if we only had one more spot :(

I don't know if it's Lythgoe or whoever, or just a combination of stuff, but this show feels fresh and rejuvenated. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this season!

Hell, even J-Lo's video was pretty damn good...although I have no idea who the bald white guy was

Kendra: WOW! Biggest surprise of the night. Not getting much TV time prior to this night made it even more challenging for her. Her voice was very diverse. Forget what I said about Paul, Kendra is the dark horse this season.

It's a shame that only 6 of these ladies can advance. Especially if guys like Brett & Stefano advance.

Kendra not advancing was the biggest disappointment for me tonight....she could have replaced Haley for sure.

And I bet you that Stefano will grow on you as the season goes on...I think that kid has a lot of potential and he did great tonight :thumbsup:

First of all, I'm really glad that the way Clippers called the show tonight was the way it went down...that was one of the most entertaining AI shows I've seen in a while. The one thing that stood out to me above all else was the feeling that the last two seasons have been beyond stale. The six singers who sang for the WC spots tonight gave better performances tonight than I've seen in any TOP SIX from the last two years...and three of these folks didn't even make the top THIRTEEN this year. This is easily the most balanced, most talented group of finalists ever. I thought those six performances tonight were all excellent, and I'm really thankful that the two I wanted for the WC (plus one bonus) made it.

As was discussed earlier in this thread, the last two years there were only like three people I looked forward to hearing each week....the rest put me to sleep. I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to every single performance next week. Lee Dewyze and Kris whatever his name was would NOT have made this top 13...lol The only one I didn't think should have made the finals was scotty. He'll be great as a country recording artist, but he's going to sound like complete asss trying to sing any other genre. I would have rather seen Clint or Robbie in there instead, but that's okay...I'm also sad that Kendra didn't make it, but as Clippers said, there are like 8 girls that deserved to go through...if we only had one more spot :(

I don't know if it's Lythgoe or whoever, or just a combination of stuff, but this show feels fresh and rejuvenated. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this season!

Hell, even J-Lo's video was pretty damn good...although I have no idea who the bald white guy was

Kendra not advancing was the biggest disappointment for me tonight....she could have replaced Haley for sure.

And I bet you that Stefano will grow on you as the season goes on...I think that kid has a lot of potential and he did great tonight :thumbsup:

It just goes to show you that you can not predict who America will vote for. I have come to accept that. Having said that, the judges lost some credibility tonight.

Jovany & Stefano were given a chance to sing for the wild card spot and Clint & Jordan were'nt? Are you kidding me?

Ashton over Kendra & Julie?!!! Are you serious?!! Kendra did everything right the night before and tonight. If Ashton had sung better the night before, then you could make a case for her. The judges just got rid of strong contestants in Kendra, Robbie, Julie, Clint & Rachel, for the likes of two contestants who will not last much longer in this competition. I'm happy for Naima, again how did she not get enough votes from America? Stefano & Ashton will just be glorified also-rans in this competition. If Kendra had gotten more TV coverage, she would have made it, that's another reason why America voted for Haley.

It's not the judges fault that so many contestants had to be cut in one night, but some of their choices tonight were highly questionable.

BTW, they sure knew how to just brush off the contestants who did'nt make it. "Thanks for participating. Now BEAT IT!!!" Idol sure knows how to be sensitive to the ones who are eliminated.