• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If We Lose and:

Denver beats San Diego (Which is very likely) we move up to #3

and If Indianapolis wins + Oakland beats KC and Houston beats Jacksonville I think we move up to #2 Because Cinci would then have the hardest Strength of Schedule.

Because Week 17 is all division games, its going to add 7 wins and 7 loses to everyone's Strength of Schedule. The Games that Matter for the Strength of Schedule are OAK @ KC, JAC @ HOU for us, so we Want KC and JAC to lose; and SD @ Denver and Ten @ Ind for Cinci's strength of schedule. San Diego and Indianapolis was Cinci's variable scheduled games.

Even if Denver loses we can still move up to #3 because Cinci and Buffalo are neck and neck for Strength of Schedule and that would mean San Diego won and made Cinci's Stregth of schedule harder.

So I think when all is said and done after we lose to the Jets we will have the #2 or #3 pick worst case #4.

BTW The Current Strength of Schedule is Buffalo 140-100, and Cinci 139-101.

So if you add the division games in for this week, counting a loss for Cinci and Buffalo its 148-106, 147-107. If somehow Cinci pulls out a win obviously this all moot and Buffalo moves up anyway.

I feel like I'm watching Trent Edwards again. The Jets know that Brohm can't do crap so they are blitzing everyone knowing he can't make a throw. Pathetic punt coverage there BTW.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

BTW The Current Strength of Schedule is Buffalo 140-100, and Cinci 139-101.

So if you add the division games in for this week, counting a loss for Cinci and Buffalo its 148-106, 147-107. If somehow Cinci pulls out a win obviously this all moot and Buffalo moves up anyway.

It was my understanding that SOS only came into play if two teams had the same record and didn't play each other that year. Bills beat Cin, so all that moves buffalo up is a worse record.