Offseason draft pick and FA signing ideas

BuffaloBills

Extend Ryan Fitzpatrick and Kyle Williams

Resign George Wilson, Drayton Florence and Ashton Youboty

Let Poz (can't cover anyone), Whitner (wants too much money), Merriman (doesn't want to be here) and McCargo (stinks) leave

Sign Owen Daniels (TE - Houston Texans) and David Harris (SILB - NY Jets)

Draft;

1. Cam Newton - QB Auburn - a potential franchise QB I hope we don't pass up.

2. Greg Jones - WILB Michigan St - immediately replaces Poz

3. Matt Reynolds - ROT BYU - potentially starts at right tackle next fall

4a. Luke Stocker - TE Tennessee - blocking TE to go with Owen Daniels and Shawn Nelson

4b. CB - don't know the player but need to think about replacing Terrence McGee

5. best player available - hopefully another LB

6. Delone Carter - RB Syracuse - depth at running back

7. Eugune Clifford - SS Tennessee St - http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1662389

We wait until 2012 to add DL talent. Hopefully Carrington and Troup continue to improve and we are not having to talk about the draft at the end of December for a change!

Let Poz (can't cover anyone), Whitner (wants too much money), Merriman (doesn't want to be here) and McCargo (stinks) leave

Draft;

4a. Luke Stocker - TE Tennessee - blocking TE to go with Owen Daniels and Shawn Nelson

7. Eugune Clifford - SS Tennessee St - http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1662389

We wait until 2012 to add DL talent. Hopefully Carrington and Troup continue to improve and we are not having to talk about the draft at the end of December for a change!

good start imo i think you have to keep either poz or whitner because they are our top two tacklers and if you dont improve the pass rush not only are you hurting the defensive line but you are also dooming the dbs for another season

Edited by Dayzofglory

Draft;

I want Owen Daniels and David Harris to sign with the Bills but I want to have sex with Natalie Portman tonight but that isn't going to happen either.

She really is not that hot and a bleeding liberal. Not that I would not have sex with her if she really wanted to

Why does someone's political beliefs effect wither or not you would have sex with someone? Anyway my point was you could want the Bills to throw a lot of money around in free agency for guys like David Harris and Owen Daniels BUT it isn't going to happen.

Last year our big free agency moves were Dwan Edwards and Andra Davis. We could throw big contract offers to those guys but their current teams or other teams will have offers that are competitive money wise and offer a better chance of winning. Do you really want another Derrick Dockery a second tier name free agent that only comes here for the pay check?

Edited by billsfan89

good start imo i think you have to keep either poz or whitner because they are our top two tacklers and if you dont improve the pass rush not only are you hurting the defensive line but you are also dooming the dbs for another season

Agreed. It killed us when we didn't resign London Fletcher. He may have been small, but he was our top tackler. That's another one that shouldn't have been let go. Keep Whitner and Poslozny. They may never live up to their potentional/draft position, BUT... They are NFL caliber players. They are usually our leading Tacklers. We need all the LB help we can get and We don't need to draft Safties again. Again it's not our Money, but if I'm absolute dictator of the Bills, I keep these guys and try to improve elsewhere. This team has more holes than swiss cheese. We don't need to keep making more and keep losing talent.