[please fix subject]

ThurmasThoman

I also think this means that Harbaugh has assured Luck that he will not leave Stanford this upcoming year. The board will surely shift now. I think with a good combine showing and NC performance that the door just opened for Cam Newton to possibly go to Carolina.

Peter King reported on FBNIA tonight.

For what it's worth.

Personally, I won't believe it til the deadline passes.

Wow. That's such shocking news.

(If King had would only have asked me, I could have told him the same thing 6 months ago.)

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/40814666/ns/sports-player_news/

all King said was the Harbaugh didnt think so. King isnt privy to inside knowledge that a decision has been made.

I also think this means that Harbaugh has assured Luck that he will not leave Stanford this upcoming year. The board will surely shift now. I think with a good combine showing and NC performance that the door just opened for Cam Newton to possibly go to Carolina.

Luck not coming out is very bad news for Carolina. They are really desperate for good QB play, but I really can't see Carolina taking Newton #1 overall. They will probably look for a solid veteran until they see how Clausen develops.

Luck not coming out is very bad news for Carolina. They are really desperate for good QB play, but I really can't see Carolina taking Newton #1 overall. They will probably look for a solid veteran until they see how Clausen develops.

New regimes usually mean new QB's, but i wouldn't be surprised if they took A.J. Green. Outside of Steve Smith they have nothing @ the WR position.

...which is a bit of a risky move. Clausen hasn't looked good at all, but I don't know if that's because he's too green or the OL sucks or if their entire offense is just bad.

If they fire John Fox, a new HC will come in and probably start from scratch. This would either mean Clausen has a new beginning or they draft a QB.

Maybe Luck wants to stay but he would certainly be taking a big financial risk by doing so- right now He's the odds on favorite to be the number one pick overall in what might be the last draft without a rookie pay cap- an injury, or a discovered weakness could knock him down the draft pay ladder and even if he still gets picked number one overall he could face a rookie salary cap- so he taking a big chance by staying in school.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more accurate subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.