Moats is the man!!!!

Big Buffalo

Agreed with POZ does not suck he's average- I have attacked the unwarranted hype he got early in his career along with the brutal criticism London Fletcher got- but if Poz stays healthy he is serviceable- as for Moats he has certainly shown some pass rushing skills.

Got to love Moats..... I can see him getting one or two more sacks this week... I hope maybin doesn't get jealous for making him look worse and poison him or something ......,

How could anyone make Maybin look worse?

I think this guy is going to be the next great pass rusher.

Oh and Poz sucks!

MOATS is showing signs of being our first really good linebacker in a long time ... fire, drive, instincts, smarts and willingness to work at succeeding.

POZ is slow and average but with MOATS at his side POZ has been playing much better ... he doesn't suck but he is not going to be great!

So far, I really like what I've seen from Moats, a rookie. If the trend continues, we may have found one, out of two, OLBs. Kelsey is certainly not that answer on the other side. Nice enough guy, but not an OLB. As for Poz, he is undersized, I think he would be/seem a lot better if we had a better line. The next off-season/draft needs to find a really good DE that can get after the passer and complement Moats, but he would need to be able to stop the run, too. Hopefully, we can move Kyle to the other DE spot and have Troup fill the NT spot. Then we would have a line that can cause trouble. Both the DEs would be able to rush and stop the run. We need to get another OLB out of free agency or the draft. Then we might have a chance. By the way, even though no one asked, I am okay with Whitner either way - stay or go. I like Wilson, but Whitner is a good safely, not top 5, but good.

Got to love Moats..... I can see him getting one or two more sacks this week... I hope maybin doesn't get jealous for making him look worse and poison him or something ......,

Maybin will unleash an arsenal of moves on Moats. Luckily, Maybin won't be able to get past Cornell Green. Or Al Green. Or Al Davis.

How could anyone make Maybin look worse?

MAYBIn makes MAYBIN look as bad as anyone can ... Neither Moats nor anyone else can lessen the stature of MAYBIN who is lucky to have McCargo around so that he is not the only complete and total failure drafted in Round #1 by the Bills.

So far, I really like what I've seen from Moats, a rookie. If the trend continues, we may have found one, out of two, OLBs. Kelsey is certainly not that answer on the other side. Nice enough guy, but not an OLB. As for Poz, he is undersized, I think he would be/seem a lot better if we had a better line. The next off-season/draft needs to find a really good DE that can get after the passer and complement Moats, but he would need to be able to stop the run, too. Hopefully, we can move Kyle to the other DE spot and have Troup fill the NT spot. Then we would have a line that can cause trouble. Both the DEs would be able to rush and stop the run. We need to get another OLB out of free agency or the draft. Then we might have a chance. By the way, even though no one asked, I am okay with Whitner either way - stay or go. I like Wilson, but Whitner is a good safely, not top 5, but good.

carrington troupe williams...

draft, free agent, poz, moats

Moats is giving us what I hoped Merriman would.....

I know the chances of this are like 5 percent but.....wouldnt it be nice to have Moates on one side.....Merrimen on the other.....just wreaking havoc out there?

A guy can dream

I imagine merriman healthy and happy on the other side of moats. heck yes a guy can dream!