Squish the Fish!!!

cage

Smelly rotten fish poll...  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most hated Dolphin of all time?

• Dan Marino
    • Jimmy Johnson
    • Brian Cox
    • Don Shula
    • Zach Thomas
    • Larry Csonka
    • Bill Parcells
    • Someone else...

Isn't everyone supposed to be getting up for this game?

Didn't you guys see how that cheating Fin gunner dove at the Jets coach leg trying to draw a penalty???

And then Zack Thomas, that meathead, starts crying about a deliberate conspiracy to set up a wall!! Ridiculous... what's next, interviews with Brian Cox??

I can't want to see what the biggest Dolfag, quitter Dan Marino has to say about it on the pregame shows this Sunday, more homer nonsense for certain!

... and, and... and. All right, I'm running out of things to say.

Do we even care about this game anymore? Several years back, I used to check the Miami Herald and Florida Sentinel websites on Dolphin stories just as much as I went to TBD. I can't recall the last time I bothered... where have our rivalries gone?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you guys see how that cheating Fin gunner dove at the Jets coach leg trying to draw a penalty???

And then Zack Thomas, that meathead, starts crying about a deliberate conspiracy to set up a wall!! Ridiculous... what's next, interviews with Brian Cox??

I can't want to see what the biggest Dolfag, quitter Dan Marino has to say about it on the pregame shows this Sunday, more homer nonsense for certain!

Do we even care about this game anymore? Several years back, I used to check the Miami Herald and Florida Sentinel websites on Dolphin stories just as much as I went to TBD. I can't recall the last time I bothered... where have our rivalries gone?

11 straight playoff-less seasons and a 3-10 record is a bit of a passion dampener.

11 straight playoff-less seasons and a 3-10 record is a bit of a passion dampener.

...is that what it is?

I'm just kind of amazed that on this Stadium Wall, on Monday, at the beginning of Dolphin week, in December, when the wusses should be coming to Orchard Park, in the snow, instead of being handed a home game by the NFL Schedule maker, who's from Miami and is showing blatant favoritism... that "fans" of the Bills were sympathetic to the Fin who dove at the Jet coach's knee, trying to injure him.

That really says it all...

Edited by cage

At the minimum, we can officially knock them out of the playoffs - I think (I haven't looked at the numbers, so I don't know if Buffalo winning on Sunday would put the final nail in the Dolphin coffin).

Either way, beating Miami would make me happy.

LMAO. good job!

I can't believe I am saying this, but I don't hate the Dolfags as much as I used to. I don't know if it's the fact that they don't regularly beat the crap out of us anymore, or because marino and cox and all the players that made it a fun rivalry are gone. And that may be the reason I can't stand the Cheatriots, well besides the cheating, because they continually crush the snot out of us. I really hate them more than anything. (and NO to whoever is thinking it or going to say it. It is NOT because I am jealous.) And the jets aren't far behind thanks to their lovely coach. So with all this said, I do still want to beat everyone in our division. And it starts this Sunday in sunny south Florida.

SQUISH THE FISH!

I remember a game when Brian Cox cam out of the tunnel in Buffalo and gave everyone the finger. People were booing, and throwing beer and stuff, I watch some people take batteries out of their cameras and chuck them at Cox.

Carwell Gardiner used to eat his lunch when they played. Gardiner used to lead block for Thurman and knock Cox on his ass, the crown loved it. One guy threw a snowball with a battery in it that hit Cox everyone loved it.

There is nothing to like about the Dolphags! I hate them just as much as I did back in the day. With their pretty uniforms and slew of media darling owners...I hate them! Dolphins are really just gay sharks and the Bills are gonna mount them without the courtesy of a reach around this weekend...I predicted this in another post, Bills 45-17 over the Dolphags!! GO BILLS...SQUISH THE FISH!! How's that for passion?

Edited by Armchair GM

There is nothing to like about the Dolphags! I hate them just as much as I did back in the day. With their pretty uniforms and slew of media darling owners...I hate them! Dolphins are really just gay sharks and the Bills are gonna mount them without the courtesy of a reach around this weekend...I predicted this in another post, Bills 45-17 over the Dolphags!! GO BILLS...SQUISH THE FISH!! How's that for passion?

Excellent,... I like you anger and your tone! Much better,... who else?

This is no longer a "Kelly vs Marino" and "Levy vs Shula" prime time slugfest. Now it's Fitz vs Henne and Gailey vs Sparano. Both teams are struggling; Buffalo is out of the playoffs and Miami is on the outside looking in. Not exactly legendary stuff.

Can't wait for the game. So excited to be heading down to Florida for the game. Fish fans will LOVE seeing a Bills fan pretty much on the field. :thumbsup:

Posted this in Miami

rom: BillsFanSez 9:54 am

To: ALL (1 of 1)

Greetings,We meet again. As you know, we are stuck in a rebuilding mode, and are mired in the basement of the AFC East. Normally it's hard to enjoy watching a last place team, but not this time. We are lacking talent in many levels of the game, but the effort our team has given us made this a special season. We have been handicapped by an enormous pattern of injuries, but for a team that played to an 0-8 start, and never gave up the fight, we have come to fight and scratch for every yard.

The Bills played only 2 games where they were completely outplayed, those being against the Jets and the Vikings. Baltimore, K.C. and Pittsburgh were overtime losses, and Chicago squeezed out a 1 point win in the last minutes of the game.

For the Bills, this has been a learning process. They are converting from a 4-3 to a 3-4 defense, and have severed ties with their starting QB, Trent Edwards. That became the beginning of of the new beginning. Sunday, we will be starting 2 new WR's, both are rookie free agents. Our lone veteran WR is Stevie Johnson, a 3 year player that almost never played until this year. He established himself as a better receiver than Lee Evans, who is now injured and on the IR List, joining and already large list of walking wounded.

Even with all these setbacks, I don't expect the Bills to roll over when we meet the Fins this Sunday. I would be surprised if the Bills don't play a competitive game against the Fins. As usual, I leave with my usual good luck, and no injury wish for both teams.

Billsfansez....it was nice having something good to say about a team with very little talent, and enormous Heart.

At the minimum, we can officially knock them out of the playoffs - I think (I haven't looked at the numbers, so I don't know if Buffalo winning on Sunday would put the final nail in the Dolphin coffin).

According to this site we cannot not them out completely.

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NFL/AFC/East/Dolphins.html

But we could but a big hurt on their already low chances of sneaking in.

Oh and PS ... the smelly rotten fish SUCK.

Edited by CodeMonkey

LMAO. good job!

I can't believe I am saying this, but I don't hate the Dolfags as much as I used to. I don't know if it's the fact that they don't regularly beat the crap out of us anymore, or because marino and cox and all the players that made it a fun rivalry are gone. And that may be the reason I can't stand the Cheatriots, well besides the cheating, because they continually crush the snot out of us. I really hate them more than anything. (and NO to whoever is thinking it or going to say it. It is NOT because I am jealous.) And the jets aren't far behind thanks to their lovely coach. So with all this said, I do still want to beat everyone in our division. And it starts this Sunday in sunny south Florida.

SQUISH THE FISH!

I agree but the problem is no rivalry exists between us and the Pats if we can't beat them. When the other team is laughing about you on the sideline, it's not a rivalry. So I think to some degree as this team gets better, if Fitz can put a W up over the Pats (looking more like next year than this year) then i think we will see a real rivalry spark up with New England. Miami just doesn't have the same easy to hate players anymore. I think I really just hated Cox more than the Dolphins lol. Still, SQUISH THE FISHHH!!!!

If this will make you feel any better - so be it.

I met Don Shula once and yes, I got his autograph.

I told him that I was a Bills fan and I said that he and his teams had great success against The Bills.

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, until they brought Marv Levy in!"

True story.

This is no longer a "Kelly vs Marino" and "Levy vs Shula" prime time slugfest. Now it's Fitz vs Henne and Gailey vs Sparano. Both teams are struggling; Buffalo is out of the playoffs and Miami is on the outside looking in. Not exactly legendary stuff.

I think that is the issue, I remember growing up and seeing commercials all week long before a Bills vs Dolphins game stating squish the fish. That being said I still hate them and hope we romp the crap out of them. I want payback from the home opener.

People. It's the 0 for the 70s and Nick Buonocaca's arrogant attitude and '72 Fins and the Killer Bees and the no-name Defense and champagne.

They're a collective group of dimming memories.

We haven't been good long enough recently to have a legitimate rivalry.

Who's our biggest rival - The Jags? The Brownies? Crap, we seem to play them every damn year.

People. It's the 0 for the 70s and Nick Buonocaca's arrogant attitude and '72 Fins and the Killer Bees and the no-name Defense and champagne.

They're a collective group of dimming memories.

We haven't been good long enough recently to have a legitimate rivalry.

Who's our biggest rival - The Jags? The Brownies? Crap, we seem to play them every damn year.

I think there's a few things to consider:

The 0 for the 70's was 30-40 years ago. Most, or certainly a large portion, of the posters here probably weren't alive that long ago. So, the hatred from that time tends to fade. Especially when you consider many of the younger fans grew up n the 90's when the Bills regularly beat the Fish. Furthermore, the younger generation of Bills fans have their own streak of futility... against the Pats*. Beating the Pats* only one time in the last decade has given many fans a new favorite team to hate. Add to it the fact that the Fins haven't really been that good of a team for the last 10 years (nor have the Bills), and you get general apathy.

So, yeah, the passion for squishin some fish is dwindling with each year of sucktitude and with each each Pat* win over the Bills.

Posted this in Miami

rom: BillsFanSez 9:54 am

To: ALL (1 of 1)

Greetings,We meet again. As you know, we are stuck in a rebuilding mode, and are mired in the basement of the AFC East. Normally it's hard to enjoy watching a last place team, but not this time. We are lacking talent in many levels of the game, but the effort our team has given us made this a special season. We have been handicapped by an enormous pattern of injuries, but for a team that played to an 0-8 start, and never gave up the fight, we have come to fight and scratch for every yard.

The Bills played only 2 games where they were completely outplayed, those being against the Jets and the Vikings. Baltimore, K.C. and Pittsburgh were overtime losses, and Chicago squeezed out a 1 point win in the last minutes of the game.

For the Bills, this has been a learning process. They are converting from a 4-3 to a 3-4 defense, and have severed ties with their starting QB, Trent Edwards. That became the beginning of of the new beginning. Sunday, we will be starting 2 new WR's, both are rookie free agents. Our lone veteran WR is Stevie Johnson, a 3 year player that almost never played until this year. He established himself as a better receiver than Lee Evans, who is now injured and on the IR List, joining and already large list of walking wounded.

Even with all these setbacks, I don't expect the Bills to roll over when we meet the Fins this Sunday. I would be surprised if the Bills don't play a competitive game against the Fins. As usual, I leave with my usual good luck, and no injury wish for both teams.

Billsfansez....it was nice having something good to say about a team with very little talent, and enormous Heart.

you're far too polite... i'd have ended it with:

"Even with all these setbacks, I fully expect the Bills will destroy your pathetic porpoises, mince them up, and put them in a can of tuna. We will then open that can of tuna, add some mayo, mustard, minced celery and onions, and make a salad. We will eat the salad. That salad was your hope of making the playoffs. It was delicious."