Squish the Fish!!!

cage

Smelly rotten fish poll...  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most hated Dolphin of all time?

• Dan Marino
    • Jimmy Johnson
    • Brian Cox
    • Don Shula
    • Zach Thomas
    • Larry Csonka
    • Bill Parcells
    • Someone else...

I've never understood hating another team. I root for my team, and that's about it. That goes for NFL, NBA or MLB... I've never hated the rivals of my favorite team... in fact, if they constantly played good games back and forth, I held more respect for them.

Guess I'm broken. :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the younger Bills fans hate the Pats more than the Dolphins now.

I think if I was just becoming a Bills fan in the past year or two, I would hate the Jets the most. First of all their fans are intolerable. The absolute worst visiting fans in the league, IMO. And their head coach is a pig-focker.

I think if I was just becoming a Bills fan in the past year or two, I would hate the Jets the most. First of all their fans are intolerable. The absolute worst visiting fans in the league, IMO. And their head coach is a pig-focker.

I still laughing on that one!! He is a piece of work, but his press conference leading up the Patriots game comparing himself to Brady because they're both married to Supermodels, was also pretty funny! I don't like the tripping incident, but otherwise I'm having a hard time disliking the Jets. If we had hired Rex Ryan instead of the Gregg Williams / Mike Mularky type assistants, I think we'd be a happier bunch.