2011 Bills Wideouts

NFLBighits

Owens comes back and doubtfully Moss comes here but with Evans N Stevie , We would have something Special on the offensive side and Moss would love 2 face the Brady ladies twice a year! Then in the draft take the Best player on either side of the line.......but not sure about Moss being a free agent and a headache !

Wow, to be young again.

Our wr will look like this.

Johnson

Jones

Nelson

Parrish

And a rookie

I don't see Evans returning unless he gets a new contract to lower his over-inflated pay.

The rookie I like is Matt szczur from villanova, a 3rd or 4th rounder, 5'11" 205 can play rb, wr and qb. He is a physical wes welker.

Owens comes back and doubtfully Moss comes here but with Evans N Stevie , We would have something Special on the offensive side and Moss would love 2 face the Brady ladies twice a year! Then in the draft take the Best player on either side of the line.......but not sure about Moss being a free agent and a headache !

And, "This is your brian on drugs." :ph34r:

Crack is wack, son. Put the rock down.

Wow, to be young again.

Johnson

Jones

Nelson

Parrish

And a rookie

I don't see Evans returning unless he gets a new contract to lower his over-inflated pay.

The rookie I like is Matt szczur from villanova, a 3rd or 4th rounder, 5'11" 205 can play rb, wr and qb. He is a physical wes welker.

Lee will be back 100%. He is only scheduled for $4mil the last two years, Thats pretty cheap and affordable.

Crack is wack, son. Put the rock down.

Lee will be back 100%. He is only scheduled for $4mil the last two years, Thats pretty cheap and affordable.

I'm not an Evans hater, I actually love the guy! He's a good dude, extremely loyal and an above average talent....but, Gailey and Nix are on record with what they prefer their #1 & #2 guys to be...Tall, physical guys that can give opposing DB's a headache trying to cover them...Evans don't fit that mold. He is a prototype slot #3 in this system, but who's to say that he would be better than Roscoe. From what I saw out of Roscoe this year, Evans may be hard pressed to compete. Just sayn'!

I'm not an Evans hater, I actually love the guy! He's a good dude, extremely loyal and an above average talent....but, Gailey and Nix are on record with what they prefer their #1 & #2 guys to be...Tall, physical guys that can give opposing DB's a headache trying to cover them...Evans don't fit that mold. He is a prototype slot #3 in this system, but who's to say that he would be better than Roscoe. From what I saw out of Roscoe this year, Evans may be hard pressed to compete. Just sayn'!

Ofcourse long term Lee is gone.

There is no benefit to cutting him this offseason, and he has no trade value. WRs that can run a fly route are a dime a dozen, WRs that are complete players and can run all the routes are hard to come by, Lee fits more in the first category than the second.

Lee is cheap and fast.

He will be on the roster in 2011.

I sure the heck hope you are joking, because if you are not your not very intelligent. Who would want one of those two idiots, much less both of them? Receiver is an area we came into this season with alot of questions, no depth, but it has been one of the biggest surprises of the season. My guess is the receiving corp will be pretty much the exact same as it is this year bringing back our injured rookie and probably carrying one less TE. Evans will be here, he is relatively cheap, and unfortuneatly for him, Fitz will most likely be the QB next year, so he still won't have one that can throw downfield to utilize his biggest asset-speed. I can only imagine the career numbers that Evans would have if he had a QB with an actual NFL caliber arm his whole career, instead of just a couple seasons with Bledsoe.

Edited by billsfreak

Wow. Just wow. :wallbash:

dont forget easily will be back next year

Wow, to be young again.

Johnson

Jones

Nelson

Parrish

And a rookie

I highly disagree with this. First off, you're forgetting Easley, who was supposed to be doing really well until he got injured in camp. He will be back next year, and most likely will be on the 53 man roster. My guess is that no WRs get drafted this year, as there's too much to work on on the O- and D-lines, as well as the LBs. Roosevelt will likely go back to the practice squad, if he's still around, and Jones, Nelson, and Easley will be battling it out for the last roster spot. All of the rookies that have played this year have played fairly well, but they aren't going to get playing time ahead of Evans. My guess is that Evans will have at least one more year here in Buffalo, possibly play out his contract, being the veteran presence for the WR core. However, he probably wont be resigned after his contract is up, and then you will have the competition between the younger guys ignited for sure.

Wow, to be young again.

Johnson

Jones

Nelson

Parrish

And a rookie

10/2/2008: Signed a four-year, $37.25 million contract extension through 2012. The deal includes $18.25 million guaranteed and a first-year salary of $11,730,770. Another $3 million is available through incentives. 2010: $5.4 million (+ $3 million roster bonus), 2011-2012: $3.025 million (+ $1 million roster bonuses), 2013: Free Agent

Lee Evans is only making approx $4 Million next season, which is beans compared to what FA wide receivers get on the open market.