2011 Bills Wideouts

NFLBighits

Are you High? Moss is a big baby and we already had TO and it got us nowhere. Are WRs are good and soon to be awesome we just fine with what we have.

Agreed. This guy must be High. I think we need to upgrade the position, but via draft and prospects you bring into camp. Not by sending in the clowns to Buffalo...

Wow, to be young again.

Our wr will look like this.

Johnson

Jones

Nelson

Parrish

And a rookie

I don't see Evans returning unless he gets a new contract to lower his over-inflated pay.

The rookie I like is Matt szczur from villanova, a 3rd or 4th rounder, 5'11" 205 can play rb, wr and qb. He is a physical wes welker.

What about Easley coming back from IR and Naaman Roosevelt - Fitzy seems to like him a lot.

The last 3 games will tell us something about Jones, Nelson, and Roosevelt.

If Nelson and Jones keep looking good, Roosevelt looks good and Easley is felt to have potential, I would like to see as many "shots on goal" for the DL as possible vs. spending a relatively high round pick on a WR.

Lee will be back 100%. He is only scheduled for $4mil the last two years, Thats pretty cheap and affordable.[/b]

Shhh...Lee Evans is overrated, and makes too much money...it is what all the cool kids on Two Bills Drive are saying this week... 0:)

I like our WR core we have now. Evans, Johnson, Parrish, Nelson, and Easley was making noise before he got hurt. I'd love to see what that kid has. No need to change it what so ever.

I'm excited about Easley too, but he got hurt right at the beginning of training camp, didn't he? What noise was he making?