Someone Needs Anger Management

CountDorkula

Beerballs Link that says "Leonidas"

Short story is kid attacks another player ref throws him out, then the kid attacks the official.

My favorite reaction is the kid that puts his hands on his head like WTF man. Then runs off.

The kid at the end? I loved it. That was easily the smartest thing done in the entire video.

He might get expelled and charged legally. i think they are overreacting. For a stupid move like that maybe he should just get suspended. He made a mistake get over it.

Yeah, probably an overreaction. A suspension and a permanent ban from the basketball team should be more than enough.

He might get expelled and charged legally. i think they are overreacting. For a stupid move like that maybe he should just get suspended. He made a mistake get over it.

Overracting? Are you kidding me? That degenerate should not be allowed to play an organized sport again.

This is an illegal act. A foolish mistake, but that does not make it legal. The kid should be charged and made an example of and for that.

Now, my question, does this open the chance for a free arse whoopin? Should one of the bystanders been allowed to tackle this kid and slam him down or get a nice elbow drop on him?

Overracting? Are you kidding me? That degenerate should not be allowed to play an organized sport again.

I guess you never made a stupid decision without thinking it through. he made a mistake get over it.He will pay when he gets charged by the police and suspended by the school. Maybe because I am closer to his age I tend to have biased for the kid,but the ref was in no real danger. The fight was over before any damage could have been done.

I see a lengthy prison sentence in this kid's future.

I guess you never made a stupid decision without thinking it through. he made a mistake get over it.He will pay when he gets charged by the police and suspended by the school. Maybe because I am closer to his age I tend to have biased for the kid,but the ref was in no real danger. The fight was over before any damage could have been done.

I may have a different perspective because I've seen kids like that and what becomes of them once they reach adulthood. If this guy is attacking a referee in a HS basketball game I can all but guarantee, unless he has a "come to Jesus" kind of awakening (figuratively speaking), he's going to get himself in a lot of trouble.

Has there ever been an assault that wasn't a mistake and/or a stupid decision? So that's what we're basing someone's punishment on now? Aaaaaaaand the pussification of America continues.

Has there ever been an assault that wasn't a mistake and/or a stupid decision? So that's what we're basing someone's punishment on now? Aaaaaaaand the pussification of America continues.

Agreed. If the ref would have broke a bone while falling, or hit his head, etc. we would be looking at this much differently. Even before that, with the opposing player, if he would have hit the kids eye where he may have broke a glass contact even just a bloody lip, a different result. The rules of sports are different, but many of them are in place to prevent an injury to an athlete. This ref made the right call and was attacked.

We do not need to worry about if the kid just listened to ICP, watched Sprewell play last night, or comes from a bad family. What we do need to worry about is that this kid obviously does not understand authority and needs to face a reality check. I would love to know if the Ref pressed charges, I feel he must.

When you make a stupid decision without thinking it through, you pay the consequences. That's that.

Do you think every DWI is someone "thinking it through?" Do you think texting and driving is a stupid decision? Both are and both have consequences.

The kid should be suspended. The kid may be charged with battery. Those are the consequences for acting like that.

After the fact, everyone is full of regret and remorse. That and 99 cents don't get you a dollar.