Sully's prediction

Sullivan said if Fitz got 30 TDs this year he would run down the street in his undies. This is what he said today, "Ryan Fitzpatrick needs nine TD passes to reach 30. Looks like I'm safe." So hopefully Fitz gets in gear and gets 9 more 0:)

Actually it is doable the Jets are looking shaky, Dolphins are average and we put up 30 on the Pats already, so Go Fitz Go!!!

It would serve Sully right as even though the stakes of him running around are high, in fact as best as I can tell only two QBs Breea and Favre reached the 30 mark last year.

The hype sounds ballsy but in the end it is a pretty gutless prediction.

It would serve Sully right as even though the stakes of him running around are high, in fact as best as I can tell only two QBs Breea and Favre reached the 30 mark last year.

Exactly. It's like me saying "If I become a billionaire, then I'll run down Main St in my undies."

If Fitz even got to 28 or 29 Sully should do it anyway but he is too much of a puss to acknowledge that Fitz had a great season.

Sully doesn't need to run in skibbies to embarrass himself; his articles are enough. He hasn't a clue of what the Bills need or should do to win games. As a matter of fact he wants the Bills to lose so he can have some golden boy to come save the day. Like a weak woman in a fairy tale he wants a knight in shining armor to swoop his underwear jogging ass up so they can ride off to the Super Bowl together. Real men get up and continue fighting like the Bills have done all year. THIS years effort by the BILLS is what it takes to win. We must try our hardest to finish the season strong and open the eyes of the football world in order to attract the right FAs and positive analysis from the media to bolster our swag. EVERY FOOTBALL GAME IS AN EVENT. 16 events a year w their own unique energies. Old coots like Sully chase the "perfect man" dream when in reality, diligence regardless of talent is the true essence of team sports. Sully of course will be real clever in the future to jump on the band wagon with the "give the mob what they want" mentality. but real men know he's a Toohey (Rand/Fountainhead). WE MUST TRY EVERY GAME TO WIN.GO BILLS!

Exactly. It's like me saying "If I become a billionaire, then I'll run down Main St in my undies."

I would have to say that Fitz getting to 30 TDs (meaning he would have to avg 3 TDs a game the last 3 weeks) is WAYYYYY more realistic than every member here on TBD to earn a billion dollars collectively in our lifetimes.

Sullivan said if Fitz got 30 TDs this year he would run down the street in his undies. This is what he said today, "Ryan Fitzpatrick needs nine TD passes to reach 30. Looks like I'm safe." So hopefully Fitz gets in gear and gets 9 more 0:)

Actually it is doable the Jets are looking shaky, Dolphins are average and we put up 30 on the Pats already, so Go Fitz Go!!!

He may get 4 or 5 this week...I'm predicting a Bills blow out! 45-17 Buffalo!! SQUISH THE FISH! Stupid Dolphags!

I would have to say that Fitz getting to 30 TDs (meaning he would have to avg 3 TDs a game the last 3 weeks) is WAYYYYY more realistic than every member here on TBD to earn a billion dollars collectively in our lifetimes.

But I'm Ko Simpson, and I'm worth millions!

Edited by Armchair GM

Not looking real good at this point . . .