bills end favres streak

section122

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just happy they're actually showing a positive bills highlight instead of the usual bumbling bills. Also now this week we can hear about harvard fitzpatrick underated williams and qb killer moats! Seriously though great player great career and hung on one year to long can't blame him and was glad to watch him get beat in the ralph with a pick worth millions.

They'll trot the old man out for a snap to hand off the ball and continue the streak of "starts". He wants that 300.

They didn't. He is on the sideline in street clothes.

Favre has said all along that he would not do that. And he made good.

Not bad.. Joe Montana & Favre...

Great things to be remembered for.

Great career, one of the best... and also a narcissistic child who thinks it's all about him, whose classless act grew very old. Mr. Farve, I say "Good day to you, sir."

You mean ESPN's classless coverage. What did Brett Favre do that was classless? How is Favre's fault that ESPN reported every time he hiccuped, coughed, or farted?

You mean ESPN's classless coverage. What did Brett Favre do that was classless? How is Favre's fault that ESPN reported every time he hiccuped, coughed, or farted?

Because he cried over a dozen times, never backed away from an interview, and couldn't just go out on a high note like John Elway.

They'll trot the old man out for a snap to hand off the ball and continue the streak of "starts". He wants that 300.

The person who benefits the most (and likely would be hurt the most if Favre came out for one snap) would be Minn coach Leslie Frazier. If Favre had been wheeled out for a ceremonial start it would have made a mockery of Frazier being committed to do everything he could to win every game,

It would have been a statement that one man reaching 300 games was a higher priority than the Vikes getting a 6th win. Frazier may end up done as Vikes HC anyway when they do not make the playoffs and blame will be apportioned out far and wide. However. of Favre had started and the Vikes sacrificed one plsy for this then Frazier would almost certainly have been done.

Just across the bottom line favre out tonight.

Yes, the old worn out and battered Knight Sir Brett crossed one too many Moats, and he finally paid the price by missing his first start since 1992. (Yes, I borrowed the "Crossing the Moats" line from WGR and on this board, sorry but I could not resist.) :w00t:

Two observations: (1) Arthur Moats looks like a real steal for Buddy in this year's draft. (2) Despite how I admire and am amazed at Favre's almost 300 consecutive game streak, he should have either resigned or stayed on in Green Bay, or retired a Packer. Vikings fans who enjoyed his great season last year might disagree, of course. Yet to me, Brett should have just quit a Packer, and never changed teams at all.

Guess Favre got De-Moat-ed

:thumbsup::worthy: Nice!