bills end favres streak

section122

Like the most interceptions in NFL history

And I believe Nolan Ryan has the most walks in MLB history. You do something for 20 years, the bad stats rack up with the good ones. No one's going to remember Favre for his interceptions ... well maybe Vikings fans will remember the one against New Orleans last year. But no one else!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still didn't answer the question.

How exactly is Brett Favre a media whore?

Really? You think that his "Will I, won't I" act wasn't designed to keep his name in the media? Don't kid yourself, he whores himself out...and the media buys what he's selling.

Bottom line, you obviously like him, I hate him. I understand what he has accomplished but I think he has seriously tainted his image since leaving the Packers. If you don't think so, good for you. I happen to think you are wrong.

Edited by Marauder24

Really? You think that his "Will I, won't I" act wasn't designed to keep his name in the media? Don't kid yourself, he whores himself out...and the media buys what he's selling.

Bottom line, you obviously like him, I hate him. I understand what he has accomplished but I think he has seriously tainted his image since leaving the Packers. If you don't think so, good for you. I happen to think you are wrong.

What act? What specifically did Bret Favre as individual do?

I'm not a big Bret Favre, I just don't understand how he gets blamed for the media stir around him.

Basically he did almost nothing directly with the media from January to August of 2010.

He had 2 direct interviews with the media that I know about.

I don't understand how this makes him a Media Whore, I really, honestly don't get it. I don't understand how he benefits as individual by this either. I'd like someone to explain this opinion.

He did have a Best Buy ad, so is that the big pay off?

To me looking at the situation, I don't see Brett doing much at all directly with the media.

Edited by Why So Serious?

What act? What specifically did Bret Favre as individual do?

I'm not a big Bret Favre, I just don't understand how he gets blamed for the media stir around him.

Basically he did almost nothing directly with the media from January to August of 2010.

He had 2 direct interviews with the media that I know about.

I don't understand how this makes him a Media Whore, I really, honestly don't get it. I don't understand how he benefits as individual by this either. I'd like someone to explain this opinion.

He did have a Best Buy ad, so is that the big pay off?

To me looking at the situation, I don't see Brett doing much at all directly with the media.

...and again, I will agree to disagree. He was not definitive about his plans and, therefore, knew the media would, as they had the past couple of years, speculate about his return. Had he simply said, "I will be back", this argument would be moot.

...and again, I will agree to disagree. He was not definitive about his plans and, therefore, knew the media would, as they had the past couple of years, speculate about his return. Had he simply said, "I will be back", this argument would be moot.

So you're saying he is a media whore because he didn't talk to the media and didn't say definitively that he was coming back?

If thats the conspiracy theory, You're more than welcome to it.

If I'm missing something else please let me know.

Thanks for trying to explain your opinion.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Its hard to disagree or agree with a question.

So you're saying he is a media whore because he didn't talk to the media and didn't say definitively that he was coming back?

If thats the conspiracy theory, You're more than welcome to it.

If I'm missing something else please let me know.

Thanks for trying to explain your opinion.

Nah..this has wasted most of my day already...lol...what i am trying to say is he did nothing to quell the media tide, one way or another...i think he enjoyed seeing his name mentioned in a speculative way...making a decision would not have achieved that.