Viewing this game

vegas55

It appears that every post relating to viewing the game on the internet was deleted by the "editors" of this website. As if they are employed by the NFL to protect the financial interests of the billionaires that own NFL teams, especially the incompetent miser who owns the Bills. Nice job guys; you should be very proud of yourselves.

Maybe the Mods don't want the site shut down for some legal loophole about promoting illegal viewing of NFL games?

I guess you never know with King Rogers goon squad out and about.

Besides it is not difficult and the primary sites have been mentioned here all season.

Edited by CodeMonkey

It appears that every post relating to viewing the game on the internet was deleted by the "editors" of this website. As if they are employed by the NFL to protect the financial interests of the billionaires that own NFL teams, especially the incompetent miser who owns the Bills. Nice job guys; you should be very proud of yourselves.

Every post saying where you can watch the game on the net is being posted by spammers, making money on you clicking their link, and finding nothing there. Good for the Mods!

During the game they were all merged into the "game blacked out" thread. There was also information to be found in both the Shoutbox and Chat Room. There's been plenty of threads/posts throughout the season that give information on finding the game online, that by now you shouldn't even need to ask where to find it.

Every post saying where you can watch the game on the net is being posted by spammers, making money on you clicking their link, and finding nothing there. Good for the Mods!

You are so wrong genius. The game was available for free on the internet, and i watched the entire game for free, over the internet. My complaint was that the moderators of this site have taken upon themselves to censor this, to protect the financial interests of billionaires. Thats really none of their business

You are so wrong genius. The game was available for free on the internet, and i watched the entire game for free, over the internet. My complaint was that the moderators of this site have taken upon themselves to censor this, to protect the financial interests of billionaires. Thats really none of their business

Honestly I think the Mods are more interested in protecting this website than the financial interest of billionaires. And anyone who can't find the free games by simply using Google probably shouldn't even be using the internet, it is so painfully easy...

So if the link information ia readily publicized over the internet, and readily available to all, why do the mods self appoint themselves as censors, deciding what public information should or should not be placed on this board, which is supposed to be public exchange of opinion and information.

The NFL has neither the power or authority to censor this type of information, or sanction a website that provides this information. Yet the mods here apparently set themselves up as censors for the NFL, protecting exactly what for exactly what reason?

So if the link information ia readily publicized over the internet, and readily available to all, why do the mods self appoint themselves as censors, deciding what public information should or should not be placed on this board, which is supposed to be public exchange of opinion and information.

The NFL has neither the power or authority to censor this type of information, or sanction a website that provides this information. Yet the mods here apparently set themselves up as censors for the NFL, protecting exactly what for exactly what reason?

Actually I believe the NFL OWNS the broadcasts and retransmission. This is why these feeds sometimes get shutdown.

I'm pretty sure we are only days away from the big Wikileaks dump that exposes TBD as a major conspirator to keep the little man down and prop up the evil NFL billionaires.