Bill from NYC, be prepared to barf

dave mcbride

At least for my taste he is far FAR too much of a homer.

I have to say though that the last game I heard him do he wasn't nearly as bad as he had been.

Actually, I've always thought he was the exact opposite of a homer...he rarely says anything good about the Bills and seems to go out of his way to smash them.

Actually, I've always thought he was the exact opposite of a homer...he rarely says anything good about the Bills and seems to go out of his way to smash them.

That has always been the knock on Tasker. I heard an interview with him, where he admitted as much, he was trying too hard not to show a Bills bias, as he realized he would be broadcasting a lot of Bills games, for a national audience. I think he has improved in this area, as well, as just his speaking voice, and his old tendancy to trip over his own words. Still not my favorite, but not as bad as he used to be, IMO.

Edited by Buftex

I have to say, I think these two are the best combo out there. When you have band wagoners like Dan Dierdorf, guys who kiss ass like Collinsworth and Gruden, guys like Aikman and Buck who bore you to death, and guys like Joe Theisman and Matt Millen who bring nothing to the table... these guys are a BREATH OF FRESH AIR. They've got energy, and they can keep dull games like Bills vs. Browns mildly entertaining. Don't get down on Tasker just because the Bills suck this year. You'll love him when the Bills turn this thing around and he's calling the games.

Edited by Got_Wood

Gus Johnson is awesome. Steve Tasker is absolutely awful. Too bad Gus Johnson can't be paied with someone more knowledgeable..........

You really want to make Bill throw up?

Another one! Wooohoooo!

This list has no credibility. Nick Failey #29. Are you kidding. He will definitely go in the top 5, and if the Bills do not pick him if he is available, then I give up