Does Fitz wear gloves?

I know he doesn't in the beginning of the season.

Just wondering.

Glovies really helped Warner. If he doesn't wear 'em, maybe Fitz should try 'em.

At yesterday's interview session he was asked this question. He didn't indicate whether he had worn gloves in the past, but he did say that he plans on wearing a glove on his non-throwing hand and then wearing a hand warmer…I assumed a tube style type which is worn around the waist.

I know he doesn't in the beginning of the season.

Just wondering.

Glovies really helped Warner. If he doesn't wear 'em, maybe Fitz should try 'em.

He will wear gloves at times just like Chuck Norris does, not for warmth, but to soak up his opponents blood to further his frenzy.

He will wear gloves at times just like Chuck Norris does, not for warmth, but to soak up his opponents blood to further his frenzy.

That is awesome!

Fitz wore one glove in the Indy game last year on his left hand. Nothing on his right. And, he didn't even look cold. Fitz rocks in cold weather.

That game is what convinced me he was for real (even against the back ups he rocked in the snow, I agree).

Edwards wore gloves, hence the nick name "glove wearing Mary".

That is awesome!

That game is what convinced me he was for real (even against the back ups he rocked in the snow, I agree).

This to me is one my arguments to keep Fitz as the starter for next year and as long as he plays a high level for a long time. The man can play in cold weather. Even a blizzard. This is so important in Buffalo especially when someday we will need to win one of these late season games to get in the playoffs. If we draft some kid out of college from a southern or CA school, it's a crap shoot if they can play in cold or not.

Trent was a kitten in cold weather. Sanchez doesn't do so well in it either.

So when drooling over Luck or Mallet or Newton, don't discount this.

This to me is one my arguments to keep Fitz as the starter for next year and as long as he plays a high level for a long time. The man can play in cold weather. Even a blizzard. This is so important in Buffalo especially when someday we will need to win one of these late season games to get in the playoffs. If we draft some kid out of college from a southern or CA school, it's a crap shoot if they can play in cold or not.

Trent was a kitten in cold weather. Sanchez doesn't do so well in it either.

So when drooling over Luck or Mallet or Newton, don't discount this.

Well, it gets a little cold in Arkansas and parts of the SEC, but much colder in Madison WI and the Big 10 - I'd take Scott Tolzien in the 6th round...

2010 JOHNNY UNITAS GOLDEN ARM AWARD WINNER