Lots of talk about QB'S

Why don't you elaborate on that a bit. Why is he on steroids, as opposed to other guys who test negative.

It's just a hunch, that's all. I find it hard to believe he's naturally as huge and fast as he is. It's just my opinion ... I'm not stating it to be a fact.

It's just a hunch, that's all. I find it hard to believe he's naturally as huge and fast as he is. It's just my opinion ... I'm not stating it to be a fact.

There are plenty of NFL players that would be indicted based on that criteria, perhaps rightfully, perhaps not, but why assume TP is not? I assume Maybin is not, but that stands the test of this arguement.

Oh, I see.

So you're saying I can't "honestly" disgree with this opinion. I think I can.

Who is the premier defensive player in the NFL today.

Or to put it another way, if you could pluck a single defensive player off any team, and put him on the Bills, who would it be?

Oh, that was my mistake btw - the iPhone interface for this message board doesn't include the little sub-headline field, so I couldn't see the part about premier defensive player. Was a bit confused ;)

In the NFL? I think Polamalu.

I have not seen enough game to tell you .

From watching 12 Bills games so far I would say that the best defensive players, in terms of their performance against us, are: Matthews (Green Bay), Polamalu (Pitts) and Lewis (Balt).

Honorable mentions to Allen (Minnesota) and Revis (Jets). There was a linebacker on KC that did a number on us too?

Edited by Bob in STL

I get that hunch about Wes Welker. Whenever I see him, I'm reminded of that episode of fresh prince of bel air where Carlton mistakenly takes speed (or whatever it's called now) and dances like a maniac.

As for the best defensive player, I'd have to go with Dont....err...I mean Haloti Ngata.

Edited by QB Bills

I get that hunch about Wes Welker. Whenever I see him, I'm reminded of that episode of fresh prince of bel air where Carlton mistakenly takes speed (or whatever it's called now) and dances like a maniac.

As for the best defensive player, I'd have to go with Dont....err...I mean Haloti Ngata.

Thought you were gonna say...

Dontay Moch

...which would be a great round 2 pick. B-)

if you could pluck a single defensive player off any team, and put him on the Bills, who would it be?

Choosing one from Bills opponents this season, I'll take Tamba Hali, 275 lb SOLB for the Chiefs. A terror. He may have single-handedly changed the course of Cordero Howard's career.

Polumalu would be a great choice for your player steal, too. Ed Reed's talked about retiring soon, so I won't waste the pick on him -- even though it was amazing the way he returned from injury and seemed to magically attract turnovers.