Tom Brady getting hair plugs?

Maybe that's not the only thing he's getting plugged

If you had the money and were going bald, you wouldnt get a hair transplant? It has nothing to do with being girly. :rolleyes:

No, and I would not get a "toope", or do a combover...I would shave what was left of my hair and use bowling alley wax...Like a REAL man

Jealousy ITT.

what? jealousy of having a pseudo-gay princess for a QB who's success is directly related to his franchise's covert attempts to steal the opposition's signals, playbook, audio feed and gameplan?

I'm sorry, I'd rather lose with RJ, TE, JP, or ICE as my QB than have a series of tainted championships.

Until we can beat him we might as well make fun of him. Wearing a helmet must be rough on the scalp.

btw Eugene great avatar. funny post too.

Apparently the administrators don't have a sense of humor. Eugene has been "unfriended" on TSW.

Odd, since there was nothing remotely offensive posted. Perhaps the topics just weren't "german" enough.

We now return you to your regularly schedeuled discussion about uniforms, favorite Bill of all time, mock drafts that will be wrong 99.9% of the time, Flutie vs Johnson, and all the other topics that have been beaten to a pulp.

The mock draft people can now return to playing with your Star Wars figures and Warcraft video games.

what? jealousy of having a pseudo-gay princess for a QB who's success is directly related to his franchise's covert attempts to steal the opposition's signals, playbook, audio feed and gameplan?

I'm sorry, I'd rather lose with RJ, TE, JP, or ICE as my QB than have a series of tainted championships.

LOL, yes. That jealousy. Respect greatness, and perhaps try to tone down the homophobia/bigotry. Makes you look very small and very simple.

I must have missed this, no point really just that little Tommy is getting plugged.

http://sportsbybrooks.com/brady-plugged-hair-loss-talk-with-flowing-locks-29126

This new generation of footbal player is really feminine.

What happened to real men in football? I am wondering what happened to real men in general when they are worried about another guy's hair? I would get hair plugs in my back or my ass if it meant going to bed with his wife. Is that closet door locked?