Tom Brady getting hair plugs?

what? jealousy of having a pseudo-gay princess for a QB who's success is directly related to his franchise's covert attempts to steal the opposition's signals, playbook, audio feed and gameplan?

I'm sorry, I'd rather lose with RJ, TE, JP, or ICE as my QB than have a series of tainted championships.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/sour+grapes

<br />What happened to real men in football?  I am wondering what happened to real men in general when they are worried about another guy's hair?  I would get hair plugs in my back or my ass if it meant going to bed with his wife.  Is that closet door locked?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

It sounds like you would bypass his wife and hop in the sack with little Tommy, sorry if I posted something that so offended you that you had to come out and attack me.

Now go back to fantasizing about a three way with Tommy and his bride. A man like you knows how to treat a man like that.

He loves to throw and something tells me that you're a great receiver.

Believe it or not, it was actually rumored that *Brady's Hair* (now there's a screen name for ya, __'s Arm) was the impetus for the Randy Moss trade...

According to Charley Casserly of CBS, Randy Moss and Tom Brady had to be separated in the locker room recently after getting into a heated argument.

The real impetus for the Patriots' surprising willingness to deal Moss? Brady reportedly told Moss to cut his beard, at which point Moss told Brady to cut his hair because he looks like a girl. If the story is true, it's hard to blame Moss for telling Brady to essentially mind his own business. The Pats had no choice but to side with their franchise QB, though, to keep peace in the locker room.

link

Also...

Randy Moss & Tom Brady’s Hair Altercation

<br /><br /><br />

It sounds like you would bypass his wife and hop in the sack with little Tommy, sorry if I posted something that so offended you that you had to come out and attack me.

Now go back to fantasizing about a three way with Tommy and his bride. A man like you knows how to treat a man like that.

He loves to throw and something tells me that you're a great receiver.

Did I say I was offended? Obviously you were the one offended, just look at your post. I was just stating the obvious. Did I touch a sensitive nerve there?

Did I say I was offended? Obviously you were the one offended, just look at your post. I was just stating the obvious. Did I touch a sensitive nerve there?

obviously your sensitive nerve is in your a$ because you are the one that brought up homosexuality, you must be projecting.

all i did was post a link to an article that was written about a football player and you felt the need to call me gay?

Pu$$y.

Edited by bigbillsfan12