Bills vs Browns Snow Bowl part 2 this sunday!

I was at the game in Cleveland in 2007. It was horrible.

I caught a bad flu or food poisoning or just a natural reaction to being in Cleveland and had both ends spewing all night.

I drugged up, manned up and went to the game. I don't know if I was hallucinating from all the drugs but the waves coming off Lake Erie were surreal. You can see the lake from the Stadium (imagine that a stadium on the Lake) I never saw 15-20 foot waves crashing over the breakers on the Lake before.

The entire upperdeck that was on the receiving end of the wind cleared out. No one could take. You can see the few brave people huddled in the hallways to the seats on the upper deck.

We were at pretty much the top of the stadium across from the wind swept side and Luckily there was some type of huge banner facing the outside that ended up acting like a dug out for us to give us some shelter.

That definitely sucked.

With that mix of sleet and snow it sounds like the game on Sunday is going to suck almost as bad as that game.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Keep the faith...Hillis could be in for a lot of slipping and sliding.

And I understand there is plenty left from last week.

Well just a guess but there's probably still 28-30 inches of snow left in the back yard out of the 40 inches we had a week ago here in Lancaster. Funny thing is I had to run out to RWS this past week and Orchard Park had a lot less snow than what we got. Predicting where the lake effect snow bands will dump the most snow is more often than not, a case of futility.

Yes, but this time we a QB who can play in the cold and snow. Fitz rocks in bad weather. I'm looking for the same kind of performance from him and FJ as in the 2009 Indy game with similar results.

Go BILLS !!

Fitz does rock in bad weather. He's had more practice playing @ Harvard than those Brown's QB from Louisana and Texas.

Well just a guess but there's probably still 28-30 inches of snow left in the back yard out of the 40 inches we had a week ago here in Lancaster. Funny thing is I had to run out to RWS this past week and Orchard Park had a lot less snow than what we got. Predicting where the lake effect snow bands will dump the most snow is more often than not, a case of futility.

I agree. This "native Texan" is learning more and more about these "lake effect" snow bands this year from a friend in Cleveland and fellow TBD member Aussiew who lived in Grand Island at one time. Not ALL lake effects are equal.