Grown @$$ Men fighting over a GAME

I love how the guy at the end goes down and like 4 dudes have to throw punches on him. Yeah they're real tough. The idiot with the camera is even worse talking **** and laughing like a girl while having nothing to do with anything. Truly sad. :thumbdown:

Agreed. If you gotta battle, do what you gotta do. But 4 on 1 is a complete slaughtering and shows nothing about your toughness.

My cousin and I got into a fight during the cardinals game a few years ago... The guy two rows back started throwing things at him during the game. He took it for a minute but when he went and got the usher they wouldn't do anything. So when he was walking back to his seat the guy got into his face.... And then the fight was on...

After the game when i was leaving the stadium. Another guy walked up to me shoved his finger in my face and said, "THE BILLS DIDN'T CIRCLE $H!# TODAY" although he was right he had no business touching me. I am glad a cop seen him do it because when I punched him he lost his front tooth. Then he went to jail and not me.

Fans can get stupid. I usually go to one game a year either in Buffalo or on the road. The only other place I have had a problem is San Diego...

And my buddies wonder why I very rarely go to games. Way safer at home, and much more comfy I can assure you. F that!

Ratards!

Count me in the Ratard group!!! Part of the fun of going to games is too see great chit like that. I am 48, been going to games in Buffalo since 71, and on the road since 81, and I have NEVER been in a fight. But lordy, it is fun watching drunken idiiots fight, and I highly encourage it :thumbsup:

Try to get that in our living room!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

I went to the Titans game last year. My wife and sister weren't interested, and my brother in law was too tight to pony up for a ticket...so I went by myself. I had no problem at all. Of course, I also wasn't drunk, but their fans were really respectful, and I think we all understood that it was a game, and I had an overall great experience.

Seeing this **** is !@#$ing pathetic.

My cousin and I got into a fight during the cardinals game a few years ago... The guy two rows back started throwing things at him during the game. He took it for a minute but when he went and got the usher they wouldn't do anything. So when he was walking back to his seat the guy got into his face.... And then the fight was on...

After the game when i was leaving the stadium. Another guy walked up to me shoved his finger in my face and said, "THE BILLS DIDN'T CIRCLE $H!# TODAY" although he was right he had no business touching me. I am glad a cop seen him do it because when I punched him he lost his front tooth. Then he went to jail and not me.

Fans can get stupid. I usually go to one game a year either in Buffalo or on the road. The only other place I have had a problem is San Diego...

You've had a problem in San Diego!?! In '05, I got cuffed for absolutely no reason whatsoever walking into the game, thrown in the drunk tank, taken downtown to detox, arrested in detox (that was my fault) and then spent 12 hours in SDCJ. Good thing they lost 42-10. Still a great trip though.

You've had a problem in San Diego!?! In '05, I got cuffed for absolutely no reason whatsoever walking into the game, thrown in the drunk tank, taken downtown to detox, arrested in detox (that was my fault) and then spent 12 hours in SDCJ. Good thing they lost 42-10. Still a great trip though.

I actually made it into that game. Drew Brees was perfect that day. Every pass was just beyond the defenders hand…perfectly placed.

Anyways, we were all decked out in our Bills gear and a group of Chargers fans saw us driving down the aisle. I guess one of their friends hadn't shown up and they were saving a parking space for them. They stopped us and said we could park next to them, saving us a lot of time and hassle. No hassles on the way out either but of course their fans were happy with the huge victory.

Same thing in Oakland at the Black Hole. We flew the Bills colors and didn't have a problem. But the Bills lost that game too (on two horrendous calls that the NFL later apologized for) so the Raiders fans were just happy with the win.

I think a lot of what you witness and experience is just the luck of the draw…how lucky or unlucky you get.

Yeah, I have always been kind of embarassed by the way fans act...especially when they are drunk. I used to go to games with my brother...but he is one of those who likes to start **** with people. We went to see the Bills/Chargers in Buffalo (1999 IIRC)when RJ was starting. My brother starts screaming things like "Johnson, you're a p***y!" Much worse stuff than that. We weren't in a family section or anything (sad that they have to have one), but I could see a group of older ladies a couple of rows ahead of us were getting a little offended by the language. I kept telling my brother to shut up, but, it is just something about booze, football, and the fresh air that makes him act like a jerk... he ended up getting kicked out of the game, just because he couldn't keep his big mouth shut...he can handle himself in a fight, but I am just embarassed to be around him like that...that was the last time I went to any game with him...I am a little nervous, I am taking my 12 year old nephew to the Patriots game the day after X-mas (provided we can find decent priced tickets), his first game...I hope it goes smoothly...I think it sucks that I have to even be concerned with it.

San Diego fans are just as much morons as Raider fans.. I live in SD.. every Bills Chargers game I've been too out here I have gotten harassed.. I am there with my wife and kids.. does Charger fan really need to talk **** when I'm with my family? Wow.. you guys won.. good for you.. Do you have to be a dick about it?

Yeah, I have always been kind of embarassed by the way fans act...especially when they are drunk. I used to go to games with my brother...but he is one of those who likes to start **** with people. We went to see the Bills/Chargers in Buffalo (1999 IIRC)when RJ was starting. My brother starts screaming things like "Johnson, you're a p***y!" Much worse stuff than that. We weren't in a family section or anything (sad that they have to have one), but I could see a group of older ladies a couple of rows ahead of us were getting a little offended by the language. I kept telling my brother to shut up, but, it is just something about booze, football, and the fresh air that makes him act like a jerk... he ended up getting kicked out of the game, just because he couldn't keep his big mouth shut...he can handle himself in a fight, but I am just embarassed to be around him like that...that was the last time I went to any game with him...I am a little nervous, I am taking my 12 year old nephew to the Patriots game the day after X-mas (provided we can find decent priced tickets), his first game...I hope it goes smoothly...I think it sucks that I have to even be concerned with it.

Just bring your good energy with you and be prepared to explain to your boy the stupidity of those things that you and he might witness. Look at it like a teaching opportunity. He'll see how people should act and how people shouldn't act. I'm sure you guys will have a great time.

The game's in Buffalo so I'm sure that will help quite a bit.

IMO the best thing to do is let the idiots beat themselves up. Dont jump in and dont break it up (unless of course one dude starts seriously hurting the guy, but that rarely if ever happens) - just act like a hockey ref. Most of the time they are winded in 30 seconds anyways and give up. Then they are all tired and sweaty and got punched in the face. Sucks for them.

You'll be fine...