Crazy Game

Ok fellow bills fans, Ive been reading threads all day about fitz, the oline sucks, bell got owned etc...heres my take. Before the game even started, i knew that if we were down two starters on the oline, most importantly our starting center,,,, we wouldnt have a good day, an thats all football teams pats, packers, colts etc (ps... the starting dline for the vikes are all pro bowlers) Fitz's day wasnt great but it wasnt his fault, it was just a crazy day (fitz is balling, no college Qb would be able to do what he does right now, thats just the facts)Ask yourself...when we were down by 24 did you think that maybe we could comeback,,,,i thought so...if that was edwards playing qb, i would have rather been out grocery shopping with my wife talking about coupons, excited that im saving 50 cents on a 2 dollar box of rice, honestly that would have been more exciting. give fitz time and he's good. next mr bell has had a great yr but he had a bad game against one of the best power pass rushers in the game, he will learn from this trust me. We do need olineman but i think its more so for depth, maybe we need a rt upgrade but if my name was buddy the first 4rounds would be all defense. I love poz but when he runs...i pull my playstation controller out and tap the turbo button rapidly but guess what,,,it doesnt work . we need so much help on d that its not funny, linebacker/pass rush DE asap maybe shawn will come back and be lights out who knows. leodis had a bad game that could have been a good game if he would have carried the ball in the arm closes to the side line(fudamentals) and if he would have caught the ball at its highest point(fudamentals)he is a playmaker thats trying to hard, a pass rush will do wonders for our secondary. we all know our team very well so that means we should know the difference between being bad or having a bad day, sunday was an abnormally bad day 4int's 5 fumbles ugly game .. GO BILLS thoughts?

Ok fellow bills fans, Ive been reading threads all day about fitz, the oline sucks, bell got owned etc...heres my take. Before the game even started, i knew that if we were down two starters on the oline, most importantly our starting center,,,, we wouldnt have a good day, an thats all football teams pats, packers, colts etc (ps... the starting dline for the vikes are all pro bowlers) Fitz's day wasnt great but it wasnt his fault, it was just a crazy day (fitz is balling, no college Qb would be able to do what he does right now, thats just the facts)Ask yourself...when we were down by 24 did you think that maybe we could comeback,,,,i thought so...if that was edwards playing qb, i would have rather been out grocery shopping with my wife talking about coupons, excited that im saving 50 cents on a 2 dollar box of rice, honestly that would have been more exciting. give fitz time and he's good. next mr bell has had a great yr but he had a bad game against one of the best power pass rushers in the game, he will learn from this trust me. We do need olineman but i think its more so for depth, maybe we need a rt upgrade but if my name was buddy the first 4rounds would be all defense. I love poz but when he runs...i pull my playstation controller out and tap the turbo button rapidly but guess what,,,it doesnt work . we need so much help on d that its not funny, linebacker/pass rush DE asap maybe shawn will come back and be lights out who knows. leodis had a bad game that could have been a good game if he would have carried the ball in the arm closes to the side line(fudamentals) and if he would have caught the ball at its highest point(fudamentals)he is a playmaker thats trying to hard, a pass rush will do wonders for our secondary. we all know our team very well so that means we should know the difference between being bad or having a bad day, sunday was an abnormally bad day 4int's 5 fumbles ugly game .. GO BILLS thoughts?

<RETURN KEY>

Wasn't Hangartner hurt during the game?

The OPs essential point is correct.

Look, our OLine settled down after the first few games and became competent. Not great, but decent, and a whole lot better than the start of the season or last year. The problem is that we have no good RT and little to no depth. We got decimated with injuries vs the Vikings.

Their front 4 is close to if not the best in the NFL. They were beating our starters and crushed our replacements. We were due for a down game and they helped us by disrupting everything. They were beating on Fitz all game long (after first mauling our OL). No QB looks good on his back.

Pro-bowl filled D-Line >>>>>>>>>>>>> than weak replacement O-linemen. If any of us would have known before the game started that we wouldn't have Wood, Hangartner nor Urbik due to injuries we'd all figure that we'd lose the game. Heck I was worried with just Wood MIA.