Most Memorable in game Rant

The most memorable for me, besides the SB years, was when JP rolled out vs the Jets. I was yelling, "WTF is he doing!!!???" about 3 seconds before he fumbled. I then launched into a verbal barrage that may or may not have included my kicking my child's toy down the stairs....

I swear, if I ever see Dick Jauron in person I will mention this moment and break his f%$#*^ nose.

2004 vs the Steelers 3rd string, will go down as the most depressing game of the last decade. For playoff implications. Coming off a 6 game win streak and all we had to do was beat the 3rd sting Steelers @ home, and we were in the playoffs. Language that would make the church lady blush was said repeatedly that day

2004 vs the Steelers 3rd string, will go down as the most depressing game of the last decade. For playoff implications. Coming off a 6 game win streak and all we had to do was beat the 3rd sting Steelers @ home, and we were in the playoffs. Language that would make the church lady blush was said repeatedly that day

Willie Parker and James Harrison were huge that game.

On 4th down, Bledsoe scrambled around and threw it away in a nonchalant fashion. Later claiming in the presser that he thought it was 3rd down. That was a choice play that YE had choice words for.

On 4th down, Bledsoe scrambled around and threw it away in a nonchalant fashion. Later claiming in the presser that he thought it was 3rd down. That was a choice play that YE had choice words for.

Wrong game. He did that against the Eagles in 2003. Ye Ole might be losin' his memry. :D

Most recent:

2009 vs. Jets.

4th quarter, Bills - Jets are tied, Bills get the ball at the Jets 49 yard line, just under 4 minutes to play and 2 TO remaining.

Second play of the drive I realized douche bag Jauron was playing for the field goal.

I came unglued.

Almost 4 minutes, 2 time outs, and the 2 min warning to drive exactly 21 yards to get into FG range. Lindell missed a 46 yarder. Luckily, the Bills won in OT.

I absolutely despised Jauron and his gutless cowardly "it's hard to win in the NFL" coaching style.

I have two of mine that are pretty much tied:

1: Music City Nightmare playoff game....during THE kickoff return - "Where's the F**KIN' FLAG?!??!?!???!!??!?!??"

1a: Monday night implosion vs Dallas - I threw a glass into the hallway after the winning FG and the wife hasn't let me hear the end of it.

Edited by BuffaloWings

I threw a beer can at the tv after the 1st Super Bowl loss, when they were interviewing Hostetler in the locker room. It was still half full and my finger got caught in the hole on the follow through. The weight of the beer was enough to really dig the sharp aluminum into my finger. Lot of blood.

kj

Willie Parker and James Harrison were huge that game.

Oh, they were just a couple of "3rd stringers".

Like Max Starks and Larry Foote and Clark Haggans and Tommy Maddox and Brett Keisel and Ike Taylor and Chuckie Okobi and on and on and on and on. You know, a bunch of guys who never had or never would do anything in this league. <_<

And actually, Fast Willie didn't do squat until he hit one big play off-tackle in the 4th quarter. Pat Williams, Nate Clements and most of the Bills defense were stoning the P'burgh offense up until that one run.

Perhaps not best characterized as a rant, but howsabout Buddy Ryan punching Kevin Gilbride in the head:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3cDl7Ftw

And BTW, someone tell Mike Patrick that the camera is a few inches lower than whatever he's looking at.

Crazy old men....Don;t forget Woody Hayes

Lets not forget Woody Hayes