Heath Miller

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should McClain be penalized for hit on Heath Miller?

• Yes
    • No

What the hell were the Steelers fans yelling last week whenever he made a catch. It sounded like Bruuuuce, or Mooooose, etc. And, I asked the Steeler fan in front me, albeit from Canada, and he said he and the rest of them are yelling Heath. Unless my ears are worse than I thought, no way were they yelling that.

What the hell were the Steelers fans yelling last week whenever he made a catch. It sounded like Bruuuuce, or Mooooose, etc. And, I asked the Steeler fan in front me, albeit from Canada, and he said he and the rest of them are yelling Heath. Unless my ears are worse than I thought, no way were they yelling that.

They are yelling "Heeeath".

The Ravens fans do the same thing. They yell "Heeeap".

They just kind of do it in the same tone as the old Bruuuce chant. It doesn't really fit, but people like to make that noise for their big hoss types.

They are yelling "Heeeath".

The Ravens fans do the same thing. They yell "Heeeap".

They just kind of do it in the same tone as the old Bruuuce chant. It doesn't really fit, but people like to make that noise for their big hoss types.

Thanks - it really does sound like one of the oooooo chants. I guess the guy in front of me wasn't a dope.

That was a straight up dirty hit and McClain's only intention was to injure Miller.

Why not get these cloth belts and fasten a yellow flag with velcro on each side of it? That way, the defender can detatch the flag from the guy with the ball to "tackle" him and nobody gets hurt

The NFL is VERY fast game. Players have decribed it as being in the middle of the interstate.

McClain's job was to knock Miller th ground, and ideally to dislodge the football from his hands. Miller was a moving and falling target. Do you expect a defender to change his "aim" on that moving target

Look at the replay. Millers HEAD hit McClain's CHEST. Looks like Miller "speared" McClain, and Miller came out on the losing end. Miller should be finded for "spearing"

Of course, I am only half-joking about this, but it illustrates how absurd these ffines have become

I am surprised people aren;t crying for Moats to be fined because he didn't give Fabre a big friendly bear hug until he cried "uncle"

Edited by Bills99999