Any of you yahoos receive a call from area code 559?

Beerball

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None from there thank goodness but my secret phone #47R-12993-ZQ for which I only give out the number to a select few keeps ringing from area code J95RR3 which I didn't even know area codes had letters. What is also weird is that it always says the call is coming in from the future which is uncommon. Is that you calling? Because I'm not answering.

Here's the creepy thing. Your post was time stamped 5:59 PST.

:o

None from there thank goodness but my secret phone #47R-12993-ZQ for which I only give out the number to a select few keeps ringing from area code J95RR3 which I didn't even know area codes had letters. What is also weird is that it always says the call is coming in from the future which is uncommon. Is that you calling? Because I'm not answering.

:o Oh no, that's probably Sammy. :o You gotta answer, you just gotta. He could be in grave danger, or maybe Jimmy fell down the well again.

(Since Sammy is a gerbil and his life expectancy is 3.973 years it just looks like his calls are coming from the future because his gerbil years have been converted into people years which haven't occurred yet...hence the future)

:o

:o Oh no, that's probably Sammy. :o You gotta answer, you just gotta. He could be in grave danger, or maybe Jimmy fell down the well again.

(Since Sammy is a gerbil and his life expectancy is 3.973 years it just looks like his calls are coming from the future because his gerbil years have been converted into people years which haven't occurred yet...hence the future)

Tell me you never gave Sammy the number to #47R-12993-ZQ .

Tell me you never gave Sammy the number to #47R-12993-ZQ .

I overheard Jimmy Spags giving it to Carl. You know that slut doesn't keep any secrets from Sammy.

NOW ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE, THIS COULD BE A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

I realize that the gerbil life expectancy crap is just that, crap, but if I tell crayonz that Sammy jumped in a time machine with the bot he won't believe me. I think the gerbil year conversion thing is just subtle enough to get him to answer his phone.

I overheard Jimmy Spags giving it to Carl. You know that slut doesn't keep any secrets from Sammy.

NOW ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE, THIS COULD BE A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

I realize that the gerbil life expectancy crap is just that, crap, but if I tell crayonz that Sammy jumped in a time machine with the bot he won't believe me. I think the gerbil year conversion thing is just subtle enough to get him to answer his phone.

Jimmy????? Man I haven't seen him in a while. I've never had a better lawyer. Anyway that's what I thought. If he really violated attorney client privatage I guess he wasn't so great.

Anyway, maybe it is just the Googlebot. I've had that phone for a while and he may have been able to decipher the number. I miss Sammy so much that I may risk answering. It could be dangerous so be ready to implement code plan Doublecheney. Call Sage to give him a heads up and make sure he doesn't tell Ennifer. Ennifer has been getting tips from Carl so Sage may be tempted. That would be a pain to be stuck in that situation if he brings her.

Jimmy????? Man I haven't seen him in a while. I've never had a better lawyer. Anyway that's what I thought. If he really violated attorney client privatage I guess he wasn't so great.

Anyway, maybe it is just the Googlebot. I've had that phone for a while and he may have been able to decipher the number. I miss Sammy so much that I may risk answering. It could be dangerous so be ready to implement code plan Doublecheney. Call Sage to give him a heads up and make sure he doesn't tell Ennifer. Ennifer has been getting tips from Carl so Sage may be tempted. That would be a pain to be stuck in that situation if he brings her.

Jimmy thinks you're a ghost, but we don't have time to get into that now.

I don't think it's the bot though. Think about it...how long will the bot 'live'? Forever, right. So if you convert the bots age into people years you would expect to be getting a call from the Jurassic Period but you keep getting calls from the future. It's gotta be Sammy calling & I think he's in trouble.

It's Friday afternoon...you really want me to try to find Sage? Where did you put my gasmask? I'll pick up a couple dozen cases of twinkies and a couple pallets of doritos, that should hold him for a while.

You really want Sage?

Man, he's gotta pick up that phone. I think Sammy & the bot have gotten themselves in over their heads. Somehow they've ended up in the future. If the bot meets its future botself things will not end will. This could be the end of civilization as we know it.

If only Carl was around...she would make sure that crayonz answered the phone.

I don't think it's the bot though. Think about it...how long will the bot 'live'? Forever, right. So if you convert the bots age into people years you would expect to be getting a call from the Jurassic Period but you keep getting calls from the future. It's gotta be Sammy calling & I think he's in trouble.

It's Friday afternoon...you really want me to try to find Sage? Where did you put my gasmask? I'll pick up a couple dozen cases of twinkies and a couple pallets of doritos, that should hold him for a while.

You really want Sage?

Man, he's gotta pick up that phone. I think Sammy & the bot have gotten themselves in over their heads. Somehow they've ended up in the future. If the bot meets its future botself things will not end will. This could be the end of civilization as we know it.

Are you sure you were getting oxygen during your coma? :lol:

You really want Sage?

What part of Doublecheney did you not understand? Get Sage. And preferably no Ennifer. Let me know when he is ready and when everything is set I'll answer a call.