My Buffalo Bills Blog

mjl4sam

But apparently conversations are not fascinating enough to actually, you know, create an account and join in. I'll abstain from visiting your blog because you could only be bothered to create an account for the purposes of advertising. No offense.

None taken. I assumed some people would take this post that way, and I don't blame them. I do feel I have some interesting stuff to say, though, that some here will hopefully find worth reading, and I'm not trying to pass my blog off for something more than it's not like that guy who tried to spread his version of Tucker Max stories haha

None taken. I assumed some people would take this post that way, and I don't blame them. I do feel I have some interesting stuff to say, though, that some here will hopefully find worth reading, and I'm not trying to pass my blog off for something more than it's not like that guy who tried to spread his version of Tucker Max stories haha

Don't mind me, I can be kind of a jerk like that. I might check it out at some point, I don't know.

Guys,

I check out the stadium wall from time to time and always find the conversation fascinating. Anyways, I just started my own Bills' blog and thought it may be of some interest to you. No need to waste words, here's the link: BuffaloBillsAnalysis, and I hope you enjoy!

Nice work. I enjoyed and put you in my favs. More info than I expected. How bout a link from your page to twobillsdrive.com

Guys,

I check out the stadium wall from time to time and always find the conversation fascinating. Anyways, I just started my own Bills' blog and thought it may be of some interest to you. No need to waste words, here's the link: BuffaloBillsAnalysis, and I hope you enjoy!

I usually get mad when people try to market their own sites here but you did an awesome job. I just spent a solid hour reading your blog and I'm glad i did.

Welcome to my favorites :thumbsup: