Kurt Warner is the definition of class

C.Biscuit97

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/kurt_warner_reaches_out_to_steve_johnson_via_twitter/3703080

@kurt13warner: @StevieJohnson13 Hey, man, we all have those moments! I had way too many of them… Keep ur head up, U will b on other side next time!

@kurt13warner: @StevieJohnson13 I asked same thing when released in STL & benched 3 times, But then God did his thing… Be ready! Enjoy watching you play!

@kurt13warner: @StevieJohnson13 Last thing… Keep representing the ‘Lucky 13′!

If a guy like Warner can admit questioning God, maybe some of the holier than thou people can as well.

I've always liked Kurt Warner...his wife seems a bit wacky, but he has always come off like a good guy. I'm glad to see him sticking up for our boy Stevie!

I've always liked Kurt Warner...his wife seems a bit wacky, but he has always come off like a good guy. I'm glad to see him sticking up for our boy Stevie!

Well he did met her when he was a stock boy in Iowa. :pirate: She's actually gotten a little hotter over the years.

But Warner just always seems to impress me. The guy only played because of a terrible injury. Perhaps we just lucked into our franchise QB like the Rams did.

Well he did met her when he was a stock boy in Iowa. :pirate: She's actually gotten a little hotter over the years.

But Warner just always seems to impress me. The guy only played because of a terrible injury. Perhaps we just lucked into our franchise QB like the Rams did.

She did get a lot hotter, which was strange becuase when I first saw her - back in '99 when the Rams were about to play in the SB - she had that short Susan Powter buzz cut that made her look much older than she was. Then I see here a few years ago and she has this GREAT looking long wavy hair and she's HOT. It was really weird. But yeah, she definitely looks good nowadays :thumbsup:

She did get a lot hotter, which was strange becuase when I first saw her - back in '99 when the Rams were about to play in the SB - she had that short Susan Powter buzz cut that made her look much older than she was. Then I see here a few years ago and she has this GREAT looking long wavy hair and she's HOT. It was really weird. But yeah, she definitely looks good nowadays :thumbsup:

Gotta keep up with the Arizona coeds and his dancing partner. :thumbsup:

I've also read that when he and his family go out to dinner (which the story goes is usually not at a fancy place) the kids always get to pick a party whose tab the Warners pick up as a way to help teach the kids about doing good things for others. Everything I've ever read about the guy screams class act.....

I've also read that when he and his family go out to dinner (which the story goes is usually not at a fancy place) the kids always get to pick a party whose tab the Warners pick up as a way to help teach the kids about doing good things for others. Everything I've ever read about the guy screams class act.....

He was on Jay Leno a few weeks ago and talked about that - only after being asked about it.

That is a pretty cool thing to teach your kids (and other people).

The man actually puts his religious beliefs into motion.

She's got a freaking rack that is outta this world tho...

I agree too!! I've heard this also.

Yep...she is hotter now than then. She now has a better budget for hair dresser and etc.

He was on Jay Leno a few weeks ago and talked about that - only after being asked about it.

That is a pretty cool thing to teach your kids (and other people).

The man actually puts his religious beliefs into motion.

I saw this and was impressed too!!

A very classy Kurt Warner. He conducts himself well. I hope Stevie gleaned something from him. As one poster said, the dropped ball could be one of the best things to happen to him. A character building episode in his career. Perhaps pivotal when it comes to his concentration.

As for Warner's wife's growing hotness and great rack, that's a nice bonus in his accomplished life. Good for him and good for her.