What's up with the media?

Got_Wood

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Leno & Jimmy Kimmel were making jokes about Johnson & the Bills last night in their monologues. Here's what I was able to find:

Leno: "How about the Buffalo Bills? Just minutes after Buffalo Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson dropped the game winning pass in the end zone, he went on Twitter and blamed God. … Hey, he thought God made him drop the pass. The Buffalo Bills are 2-9. God gave up on the Bills a long time ago."

Kimmel: "The Bills lost to the Steelers in overtime thanks primarily to a pass wide receiver Steve Johnson dropped in the end zone. … After the game, he lashed out on Twitter at who? At God. That's right. He said, 'I praise you 24/7!!!!!! And this how you do me!!!!! You expect me to learn from this??? How???!!! I'll never forget this!! Ever!!! Thx tho…' God tweeted back, 'LOL' and 'It's all good.' I got news for you: God doesn't tweet. God's thumbs are too big to tweet. By the way, if God cared about you at all, he wouldn't have you playing for the Bills."

Edited by Albany,n.y.

Jay Leno & Jimmy Kimmel were making jokes about Johnson & the Bills last night in their monologues. Here's what I was able to find:

Leno: "How about the Buffalo Bills? Just minutes after Buffalo Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson dropped the game winning pass in the end zone, he went on Twitter and blamed God. … Hey, he thought God made him drop the pass. The Buffalo Bills are 2-9. God gave up on the Bills a long time ago."

Kimmel: "The Bills lost to the Steelers in overtime thanks primarily to a pass wide receiver Steve Johnson dropped in the end zone. … After the game, he lashed out on Twitter at who? At God. That's right. He said, 'I praise you 24/7!!!!!! And this how you do me!!!!! You expect me to learn from this??? How???!!! I'll never forget this!! Ever!!! Thx tho…' God tweeted back, 'LOL' and 'It's all good.' I got news for you: God doesn't tweet. God's thumbs are too big to tweet. By the way, if God cared about you at all, he wouldn't have you playing for the Bills."

Those jokes are pretty funny actually. Seriously all this bad pub isn't that bad for Johnson. It gets his name out there. If he bounces back he'll be the toast of the media again. No such thing as bad pub these days. Just ask Rob Blagojevich.

PTR

last week he was a hero with 3 TD catches. today (this week) he's everyones kicking post.

the media blows .................................. in a different direction every week. Band wagon whoores all of them.

Though I will say I was surprised by Sal M at the D&C for heaping praise on the Bills these past 2 weeks (even after this loss)

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I love the fact, that even though God doesn't seem to have much regard to little children dying in all manner of horrific ways, how many people think God cares about whether someone catches a football or not- or a million other trivial little things.

Great post.. :)

Stevie obviously felt god let him down and rightfully so.

He's always tweeting his praises.

The remark was like he said all of us have done at one time or another . We don't like to take the blame ourselves so we blame some one else , that's the way todays world is no one takes responsibility for their actions any more !!

Plus you have to remember he is still very young & learning things which is life . Look at TO how many mistakes did he make now he seems much more mature that he has a bit of life under his belt.

Stevie J will learn from this and be a better person for it !!!