Fitzgibbons is a Qualty QB

Bills99999

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just wundereng wen we ar gunna see a jarvis beard entursepshun

I no wen he gunna cach a pas, I meen he got a hole buch las yer. Bills nead moor tournovas so Fitzgibbons can get moor winns

Edited by Why So Serious?

Does anyone know our QBs name? Fitzgerald is a WR for the Cardinals. Fitzgibbons is the QB for Buffalo.

I am not stupid. I was drunk when I mistakingly called Fitgibbons Fitzpatrick.

I know the difference with all these Fitz names.

My wife's mating name was Fitzgerald

While were talking about great players imm glad we have Error Maybeen on our team he's a good player and also SeeJ Cpiller is gonna be or Berry Saunders in a couple of years watch whit i say. I hope we can draft Camera Newtown in the draft he'll be a great upgrade over Cyan Fitzmullet. what do you guys think?

I am starting to think you people are making fun of me. Just because I said a malappropriatism when I was drunk does not mean I am stupid. I am a collage student in an excellerated program...."Zero to batchelors in 2.5 years". I'll bet most of you guys needed four years to get your batchelors

I am starting to think you people are making fun of me. Just because I said a malappropriatism when I was drunk does not mean I am stupid. I am a collage student in an excellerated program...."Zero to batchelors in 2.5 years". I'll bet most of you guys needed four years to get your batchelors

tuk me six yars to get me bitchelers, meth claases were gibbons me fitz.

Edited by SactoBillFan

Let's get back to a disgussion that is more geman to the topic at hand

I like Fitzpatrick because he is not ascared to go down field with a long pass and he is not afraid to hit somebody like Jim Kelly used to do when he tackled a guy after an interseption

What I drink is called Aristocrat Vidka and its costs $12.25 for a half a gallon (or a "handle" as some people call it)

Irregardless, Fitzgerald is a real compatiter and I am glad he is on the team

F Scott? He wuz a grate rider! Thuh Grate Gadsbee!

Y iz Solumun Weelcots riding sew manny of theez post?

You have made my day.

9 posts and the guy nails it.

Mods, please close this thread.

You're right. This thread is a disgrace to all serious, fun-hating, grimm Bill's fans with a stick up their ***. Please close it and block all contributors.

Edited by The Beautiful East

You have made my day.

9 posts and the guy nails it.

Mods, please close this thread.

if you dont find eny of this stuf funy, u prabably r a natzi. start from paige 1 end end at paige eit.

mods, if u close this thred, i wont du enyting, but i'll get disapointted.

who rememburs the great thurminater thomas?

Welcome to the board!

Please send me a PM and tell me what school you attend. I too am in school and wish to speed up the educational prosess.

LMAO at all you guys - but there's one more grammar ticket to be handed out before we end this: "Irregardless" is not a word, and neither is "Iregardless". "Regardless" is the correct grammar in this context, so Bills99999 please use "regardless" in future as it should be easier for you: less letters to spell and fewer syllables for you to slur.

A RIP shout out to former Bills QB great, Jack Kent Cooke and his favorite receiver, Elbert Einstein!

Irregardless is a word and just because you can't find it on Microsoft Word's dictionary does not make it automatically not a word!

Here ya go, here's your crow:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Welcome to the board!

Please send me a PM and tell me what school you attend. I too am in school and wish to speed up the educational prosess.

I don;t know what a PM is, but I go to ITT now and I went to BOCES for high school

Wear do you go to collage?