maybin dressing- any thoughts?

racecitybills

Maybe merriman worked with him a little and taught him something

How to look good standing on the sidelines? Maybin is clearly out of favor with this coaching staff. Looking back the guy shot himself in the foot with his idiotic holdout. Now that Fewell and Jauron are not here as his supporters it looks more and more likely that this kid is going to be a total bust.

How to look good standing on the sidelines? Maybin is clearly out of favor with this coaching staff. Looking back the guy shot himself in the foot with his idiotic holdout. Now that Fewell and Jauron are not here as his supporters it looks more and more likely that this kid is going to be a total bust.

I don't think his holdout has anything to do with the fact he's a poor football player. That being said, the Bills have a lot of guaranteed money invested in him. I think he will get numerous more chances to demonstrate progress before they take the step of cutting him.

I don't think his holdout has anything to do with the fact he's a poor football player. That being said, the Bills have a lot of guaranteed money invested in him. I think he will get numerous more chances to demonstrate progress before they take the step of cutting him.

It basically cost him his first season. He needs playing time to get better.