Kelsay Played Well

NaPolian8693

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelsay was tearing it up. Admit it.

We see you #90! :)

I don't know about tearing, but I will say that is almost 3 straight games he looks likes a NFL quality player.

Plus Kyle is seriously becoming a force to reckon with, I can't wait for that beleaguered Steelers O-Line.

Mendenhall might be too much too handle though.

Either way I think it'll be interesting.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

Kelsay was tearing it up. Admit it.

We see you #90! :)

God you are horrible. I knew this was coming from you too because yes, kelsay played servicable today - pretty much how a DE making his kind of money should play every week. But he doesn't, admit it - kelsay disappears for SEASONS at a time, then shows up with a decent game against a two win team. Congrats.

And what is that, an Avatar reference? So Lame you should be banned for life.

God you are horrible. I knew this was coming from you too because yes, kelsay played servicable today - pretty much how a DE making his kind of money should play every week. But he doesn't, admit it - kelsay disappears for SEASONS at a time, then shows up with a decent game against a two win team. Congrats.

And what is that, an Avatar reference? So Lame you should be banned for life.

Relax man, don't be such a hater. He's a Bill and he wants to be here and they want him here so just find room in your heart to root for the guy.

What do you mean by avatar reference?

Relax man, don't be such a hater. He's a Bill and he wants to be here and they want him here so just find room in your heart to root for the guy.

What do you mean by avatar reference?

I think you should relax my friend and not be such a homer for this guy. Of course kelsay wants to be here - buffalo is the only team dumb enough to pay him 6 mil to play. Clearly your still starstruck because kelsay signed your hat or bought you a beer or something, but get over it and at least try to be a bit objective.

Why don't you start a thread about a player that, you know, has consistently produced for the team in the recent past? Steve johnson, kyle williams, poz? Maybe?

Oh you havent had a 5 minute conversation with any of them, so clearly rubbing Kelsay's first decent game in 3 years in our collective face is a better choice. Tell Chris i said hi

Ck was a beast against the Bengals

I concur. And i hope he plays that way the rest of the season. But my long and short term memory suggest otherwise. In my opinion extending this guy holds the team back and makes improvement on the defense a lot harder.

I refuse to respond politely with a blatantly biased poster who refuses to admit that CK disappears for games at a time but will readily throw a passable performance out there as clear evidence of his worth to the team.

Kelsey was the 2nd best DE we had last year (and the few before that). His play up to this point (this year) has been to say the least BAD but he isn't a OLB so I can't say it is that big of a surprise. I like he has improved the last couple of weeks but almost nothing can justify that contract. :wallbash: That being said Kick Ass Chris, nice to see you being in on some plays!