Kelsay Played Well

NaPolian8693

Sorry, but the truth is that he's the guy who frequently ALMOST makes a play.

If I'm a T and Kelsay is lining against, all I have to do is wide-circle him past the QB, right out of the play. He'll stick a hand out, get Oh-so-close and then 99 percent of the time *nothing*. He's the very definition of Tantalus.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucked into that sack.

Kelsay basically got pushed almost past Rothlis, stumbled, regained his footing, happened to look up and saw Rothlis

standing there looking to pass.

Then I SWEAR I heard dumbass Solomon Wilcots say Kelsay was a game changer: I swear it.

Kelsay basically got pushed almost past Rothlis, stumbled, regained his footing, happened to look up and saw Rothlis

standing there looking to pass.

Then I SWEAR I heard dumbass Solomon Wilcots say Kelsay was a game changer: I swear it.

Yeah, he did. On the Unintentional Comedy Scale, that was a 10.

Great pressure in missing a one legged QB from point blank range.

Ughhhhhhhhh I cant print what I really think of this loser

Pretty sure he had Big Ben wrapped up on that 3rd and 18 yard scramble for a first he got, bad part is he let him go. At least he's half way there?

The last 2 games Kelsay has been our best DE. Has anyone seen how many tackles Stroud makes or misses. Kelsay has played well since they put him back at DE.

If kelsay is playing DE then they're in a 43 formation and stroud is playing DT. so why are you comparing the two? Stupid? Drunk? Both? I saw kelsay bounce off big ben like a pinball on that 3rd down 30 yard scramble. Does that count as a missed tackle?

Kelsay played pretty well in the second half. In the first half, he got single blocked by the TE twice on good gains #34. He kept rushing upfield and stopping in the first half as Big Ben rolls that way a lot. Second half he was going on deep rushes past the QB which worked nicely on the sack and strip at the goal line.

Kelsay played pretty well in the second half. In the first half, he got single blocked by the TE twice on good gains #34. He kept rushing upfield and stopping in the first half as Big Ben rolls that way a lot. Second half he was going on deep rushes past the QB which worked nicely on the sack and strip at the goal line.

And worked not-at-all on every other play.

Just wonderin'... since the Bills are paying him $24M, could Kelsay be bothered to learn another move that has more chance of success than allowing himself to be circled 15 yards behind the QB by the matador Tackle?

Pretty sure there wasn't a fumble on that play....

And worked not-at-all on every other play.

Just wonderin'... since the Bills are paying him $24M, could Kelsay be bothered to learn another move that has more chance of success than allowing himself to be circled 15 yards behind the QB by the matador Tackle?

Pretty sure there wasn't a fumble on that play....

there was a fumble, but Kelsay wasn't paying attention.