a few thoughts about the game in a meaningless order

JoeFerguson

All of you Lee Evans bashers continue to amaze me. Why cut a main component of an offense that put up 49 points today?? Our offense is not the problem, changing our receiving corps (by CUTTING Lee Evans of all things) would be stupid. But this why you guys aren't GMs.

All of you Lee Evans bashers continue to amaze me. Why cut a main component of an offense that put up 49 points today?? Our offense is not the problem, changing our receiving corps (by CUTTING Lee Evans of all things) would be stupid. But this why you guys aren't GMs.

Lets cut our scouting staff. Could you imagine this team with Ngata/Mangold/Orakpo/Bulaga.

Cut Lee and Johnson's numbers go down.

+1. Stevie said as much in the post game. Said Defenses know where Lee is and follow him constantly and that leaves him open to

make more plays.

Lets cut our scouting staff. Could you imagine this team with Ngata/Mangold/Orakpo/Bulaga.

Lets cut posters who continue to live in the past. Let it go. Move forward.

+1. Stevie said as much in the post game. Said Defenses know where Lee is and follow him constantly and that leaves him open to

make more plays.

Please, hopefully God is lurking the boards and does something about it, is tiresome.

And if u cut lee evans, there is our young talent to step up! Fellas, I don't discredit lee, but he is not a true number 1! If you never watched the bills before, you might think steve j is the number 1 reciever! I believe David Nelson will step up! And we still don't know what we have wit Easley!

You can always get a burner in the draft!!

And this is how you get picks! I think we could get a couple of good picks if we package Lee wit reggie corner! He stinks!

If its a copy cat league, then we need to take a peek at the Patriots! They have two picks each, in the first three rounds! You can't be scared to let go! For those who disagree, just think about it!

And if u cut lee evans, there is our young talent to step up! Fellas, I don't discredit lee, but he is not a true number 1! If you never watched the bills before, you might think steve j is the number 1 reciever! I believe David Nelson will step up! And we still don't know what we have wit Easley!

You can always get a burner in the draft!!

And this is how you get picks! I think we could get a couple of good picks if we package Lee wit reggie corner! He stinks!

If its a copy cat league, then we need to take a peek at the Patriots! They have two picks each, in the first three rounds! You can't be scared to let go! For those who disagree, just think about it!

You know the difference between "cut" and "trade" right? I can't tell from your post.

make more plays.

You are right, why should I hold them accountable for this mess. I guess I should feel blessed and relish in our 2-8 record.