Simon

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Build around Fitz! :D

Honestly I'll give Fitz the HUGE credit he deserves today! If The Bills choose to build around this guy I gotta say I'm OK with it now...How can you not root for Fitz? Coming back today when he could have laid down has REALLY won me over...Great job by Fitz and Stevie...No matter how this one ends up I'm AOK with Fitz now...I realize he's going to give us a heart-attack or two along the way...But he's tough as nails mentally...That much is certain...

I'd still Draft Luck though...B-)

So I take back all of that stuff I said about Stevie not being as good as Bills fans think.

Hoping Easley can compliment him, bc Lee's becoming secondary to S. Johnson.

And lastly, even if the Bills only end up winning 2 games this season, one has to ask. Why the HELL did they not start Fitz from the get go?

So I take back all of that stuff I said about Stevie not being as good as Bills fans think.

Hoping Easley can compliment him, bc Lee's becoming secondary to S. Johnson.

And lastly, even if the Bills only end up winning 2 games this season, one has to ask. Why the HELL did they not start Fitz from the get go?

Don't forget... Stevie is so open, in part, because teams cannot just ignore Evans. I know it's odd, but we finally have 2 quality WRs; both are just as important.

Don't forget... Stevie is so open, in part, because teams cannot just ignore Evans. I know it's odd, but we finally have 2 quality WRs; both are just as important.

Stevie's still only a pup too, hopefully he'll progress even more.

I'm, or was, a Fitzy hater, but this guy is good. Everyone is still saying he not a long term solution, but this guy week in and week out comes out near the top of league QBs. How can we questions if he is good or not a long term solution when he is beating the leagues best and rating up there with Brady* and co.