Next 7 games

Wish#1 Win all 7 remaining games

Wish#2 Destroy the patriots and not win anymore

I prefer wish 1. would be ok with wish#2.

There are some fans that want bills to lose out remaining schedule. If you feel like that, that includes the patriots game? You are really ok with that? giving pretty boy brady another reason to laugh at us?

Brady doesn't give a !@#$ about the Bills.

But nothing would piss Marsha off more than losing to us. If we beat Cinci then I think we can win 4-5 games. CLE, MIN & MIA are possible. Beating the Cheatriots would make a painful season sweeter.

PTR

There are some fans that want bills to lose out remaining schedule. If you feel like that, that includes the patriots game? You are really ok with that? giving pretty boy brady another reason to laugh at us?

One thing's for sure: the last 7 should be a whole lot more fun than the first 7, especially since both defense and offense are getting comfortable in their schemes and starting to "play fast".

One thing's for sure: the last 7 should be a whole lot more fun than the first 7, especially since both defense and offense are getting comfortable in their schemes and starting to "play fast".

good point. man the last 7 should be more exciting than the first 2. edwards is a joke that is not funny.

I think Brady gets extremely pissed off at any loss, but even he would probably admit he'll lose to the Bills again someday.

actually probably not.

But nothing would piss Marsha off more than losing to us. If we beat Cinci then I think we can win 4-5 games. CLE, MIN & MIA are possible. Beating the Cheatriots would make a painful season sweeter.

PTR

Cleveland's not very possible. They are strong on both sides of the ball, Peyton Hillis is a strong runner and their TE's are very involved in the offense, everything our defense is weak at. Cleve's starting to shake off that losing mentality and believe in themselves. They're my dark horse to make a run and get in as a wildcard. Oh yea, Colt McCoy looks like the accurate version of Fitzy too. You know, any given Sunday..., but I'd be very surprised if Buff can pull it off on Cleve. Hope they can though...

I wold love to win out the rest of the games just to show all the other NFL teams we are legit , but if that doesn't happen beating the Pats would make it a good season & then beating the jets would make it even better !!!!

I would love to be the "motivational" player for the pats vs bills game later this year IN BUFFALO.

it would sound like this, "ARE WE GOING TO LET THEM COME TO OUR HOUSE AND BEAT US? ARE THEY GOING TO GO 2-0 AGAINST US? DONTE STOP SAYING YES! NOW LETS KICK SOME ASS, if we can"

Cleveland's not very possible. They are strong on both sides of the ball, Peyton Hillis is a strong runner and their TE's are very involved in the offense, everything our defense is weak at. Cleve's starting to shake off that losing mentality and believe in themselves. They're my dark horse to make a run and get in as a wildcard. Oh yea, Colt McCoy looks like the accurate version of Fitzy too. You know, any given Sunday..., but I'd be very surprised if Buff can pull it off on Cleve. Hope they can though...

WE ARE ALSO PLAYING MUCH BETTER.

PLUS WE WILL HAVE THE HOME CROWD. THEY ARE GOING DOWN!!!

Finishing strong would legitimize this coaching staff. That would be huge. A win against any playoff contender in a meaningful game especially if it were the Jets or Pats would be a shot across the bow for next year. This would be a way bigger boost to the men in the locker room than a few spots in the draft order. Git 'er done Fitz.

100% correct. I just watched the 30 minute replay, yes the 4th time and the defense was playing much faster. I also saw some very nice work from Moats and Coleman, both seemed to get penetration on passing plays and Moats on 2 plays held the edge so a corner could come up and make the tackle.

Finally, the favorite whipping boy Kelsay was the only end getting pressure on the QB. Not sure if it was all defensive improvement or it was mixed with Detroit suckiness.

100% correct. I just watched the 30 minute replay, yes the 4th time and the defense was playing much faster. I also saw some very nice work from Moats and Coleman, both seemed to get penetration on passing plays and Moats on 2 plays held the edge so a corner could come up and make the tackle.

Finally, the favorite whipping boy Kelsay was the only end getting pressure on the QB. Not sure if it was all defensive improvement or it was mixed with Detroit suckiness.

Think it was both, it was nice to see Kelsey play well for a change. I thought Moats looked pretty good didn't notice Coleman at all. I hope Kyle Williams is good to go or we may be in for a long day up the middle.

Think it was both, it was nice to see Kelsey play well for a change. I thought Moats looked pretty good didn't notice Coleman at all. I hope Kyle Williams is good to go or we may be in for a long day up the middle.

ive liked moats since preseason. i didnt notice coleman either. i noticed torbor.

I will vote for choice 2 because I'm sick of getting the 8th best player in the draft. Stop giving are scouts a chance to f it up and get the top player in college football. A big win to hang our hats on would be nice, and any shot to make Brady cry and end our horrible losing streak against the Pats would be welcome. But I'm not signing up to go 8-8 again. I don't care how much good will it brings to the locker room. Good feelings and times will come when we get a few franchise players instead of undrafted rookies and other teams cast offs. I realize we haven't made the playoffs in over ten years, but playing ourselves into the position to be just good enough not to make the playoffs or get a high draft pick is the way we've gotten into this situation to begin with.

As for Kelsay, from what I saw, most of his pressure came from the right side of the defense. The place we've been putting undrafted rookies and colossal busts. Why haven't we put him on the qbs blindside earlier then we did to bring pressure. Let the rooks work against the right tackle.

I would love to be the "motivational" player for the pats vs bills game later this year IN BUFFALO.

it would sound like this, "ARE WE GOING TO LET THEM COME TO OUR HOUSE AND BEAT US? ARE THEY GOING TO GO 2-0 AGAINST US? DONTE STOP SAYING YES! NOW LETS KICK SOME ASS, if we can"

WE ARE ALSO PLAYING MUCH BETTER.

PLUS WE WILL HAVE THE HOME CROWD. THEY ARE GOING DOWN!!!

Thanx for the laugh! Lol OMG! LOL

As a true fan, I would like to see Buffalo win the rest of their games this season. I do not care if we end up 8-8. It makes no difference to me. Of course we want the #1 pick in the draft, but I'd rather win the rest of our games.