Next 7 games

Wish#1 Win all 7 remaining games

Wish#2 Destroy the patriots and not win anymore

I prefer wish 1. would be ok with wish#2.

There are some fans that want bills to lose out remaining schedule. If you feel like that, that includes the patriots game? You are really ok with that? giving pretty boy brady another reason to laugh at us?

I'm not going out on much of a limb to predict that neither of these wishes will come true. I can envision a win against the Bungles or Dolphins, Peyton Hillis makes me think we will lose to the Browns...I say we finish 2-14...the Panthers win games vs Seahawks and Cards to finish 3-13...With the #1 pick in the NFL draft, the BUFFALO BILLS select...

Cleveland's not very possible. They are strong on both sides of the ball, Peyton Hillis is a strong runner and their TE's are very involved in the offense, everything our defense is weak at. Cleve's starting to shake off that losing mentality and believe in themselves. They're my dark horse to make a run and get in as a wildcard. Oh yea, Colt McCoy looks like the accurate version of Fitzy too. You know, any given Sunday..., but I'd be very surprised if Buff can pull it off on Cleve. Hope they can though...

I also don't like our chances on the road vs Vikes...Adrian Peterson and Visanthe Shiancoe are also a recipe for disaster for our D.

Edited by machinegun12