Bengals are Beatable

The Bills can beat the Bengals we have according to Bengals.com beaten them every regular season game since 1989, that's 9 straight ! http://www.bengals.com/team/all-time-results/bills.html

I know I know if we win then our draft position changes. Were gonna get a good player in the draft. This is a winnable game, plus we get to make Chad Jackson cry like we did last year, when we knocked him out of the game. We also have to contend with T.O. so our pass defense has to be solid all day long. I think the key of Fred Jackson, run the ball go on long drives, score and keep the Bengals off the field. A few picks or turnovers will help and a couple of special teams plays.

Edited by Philhansonfan

The Bills can beat the Bengals we have according to Bengals.com beaten them every regular season game since 1989, that's 9 straight ! http://www.bengals.com/team/all-time-results/bills.html

I'm not saying the bungles can't be beat, but anyone who thinks anything that happened in the 90's or earlier has any relevance in this game needs to put the crack pipe down :)

I'm not saying the bungles can't be beat, but anyone who thinks anything that happened in the 90's or earlier has any relevance in this game needs to put the crack pipe down :)

Any team that is 2-7 can be beat, isn't that obvious? But you are correct, I have to laugh whenever I hear someone say this team is favored because they did this over the past 10-20 years, or this guy has this rating over this team since 2000. Nothing in the past has ever, will ever affect the outcome of a game in the current.

Alright I'll be that guy ... who is Chad Jackson? and I think if you are talking about Ochocinco you are off by about 3 years.

Do you really think he'll call himself Ochocinco after his football days? He's still Chad Jackson. He only changed his name because the NFL wouldn't let him put Ochocinco on the back of his jersey. I agree with the poster, he's Chad Jackson.

every team is beatable.

Ocho Stinko and his butt budy Terrible Odor have really made that team great.

Terrible Odor was saying that the Bills should never have started Trent and Fitz was the man. Funny thing Terrible Odor... The Bills are still losing with more with Fitz than wining.

1-8 vs 2-7?

It's anyone's game.

But, the Bengals do have a more talented team than the Bills, so it's not going to be easy.

every team is beatable.

Ocho Stinko and his butt budy Terrible Odor have really made that team great.

Terrible Odor was saying that the Bills should never have started Trent and Fitz was the man. Funny thing Terrible Odor... The Bills are still losing with more with Fitz than wining.

What are you, 10?