Oh god

Lv-Bills

how do these networks not realize who the really awful announcers are? I realize it is personal opinion in most cases, some people like certain announcers and not others, but my god this guy is at the bottom of the barrel. How he continues to get paid for his comments is unbelievable. Then you combine him with Matt "0 for the season" Millen and it's almost unwatchable.

C'mon guys. His in depth analysis of that reviewed sideline catch on the Falcons last drive was awesome. My god I thought Millen was gonna have to strangle him. What a putz. After viewing the play from multiple angles, and everyone else concluding it was a catch, Joe just couldn't give up his faulty position. You could sense the tension in the other announcers voices as they tried to explain what everyone else saw to Theisman. Yay NFL network!

The entire coverage on NFL network was awful - they should be ashamed.

At one point as they were cutting to halftime they flash the score up and it said the Ravens were beating the Ravens 13 - 0

The final score of that game was Ravens 20, Ravens 13. After the game, a dejected John Harbaugh was asked to comment. "I feel like we beat ourselves today," he said. "Missed opportunities, blown assignments, poor execution. We feel like we're every bit as good as the team that beat us. Unfortunately, the scoreboard said otherwise."

"This is the sort of game where you really have to look inside yourself to understand what happened," said quarterback Joe Flacco. "Anyone on this team who wants to know what went wrong should look in the mirror."

Did anyone hear him butcher Haloti Ngata's name late in the 4th quater? He initially called him Ngata Haloti, then had massive problems getting his name straight!! Norman Einstein indeed!!

Hey give the guy a break. It's not like he lives 40 miles away from Ngata and hears his name on the news all the time.

GG, of course, you're kidding right?? He is a "professional broadcaster" and, as such, is being paid to know this tidbit of information! These guys supposedly do their homework prior to the telecasts, and at worst, Joe Theissman should consult his buddies on the crew for name pronuciations, at a minimum!! This is inexcusible, but in today's world, people get away with shoddy work routinely! In my eyes, he's stealing money, pure and simple.