How about them Cowboys!!!

aussiew

Say what you will about our 0-8 season so far. But I watched a football game at noon (1 pm) yesterday. Both teams were struggling for the win and from where I was sitting - we have some hungry players who WANT TO WIN! I've seen it for the past three weeks.

I only watched half a football game last night. One of those teams seems to be lazy and overpaid and is more concerned about pointing to everyone else for their failure. I was so embarrassed for the Cowgirls, I had to turn the game off at the end of the third quarter.

Flame me all you want but I still wear my bills colors proudly.

Edited by aussiew

I wasnt embarassed for the cowboys in fact i sorta enjoyed watching them get their **** kicked again on National TV. ( The Packers are my pick to win the SB too so that was nice to see)

Its just nice knowing this team will fight every week for our coaches and our fans despite sub par talent and odds against them every week. I wish we were 8-0 but at least these games are fun to watch and we always have hope until the final drive. That game for the cowgirls was over before they took the field

Say what you will about our 0-8 season so far. But I watched a football game at noon (1 pm) yesterday. Both teams were struggling for the win and from where I was sitting - we have some hungry players who WANT TO WIN! I've seen it for the past three weeks.

I only watched half a football game last night. One of those teams seems to be lazy and overpaid and is more concerned about pointing to everyone else for their failure. I was so embarrassed for the Cowgirls, I had to turn the game off at the end of the third quarter.

Flame me all you want but I still wear my bills colors proudly.

Can I get an AMEN? :worthy:

Cowboys quit on wade.oh and they still have 3 more prime-time games.they will always be the lead on espn.that's after we watch Bron get on the bus,bron getting of the bus,bron walking in the lockroom,and everyones favorite bron throwing chalk in the air.

Cowboys quit on wade.oh and they still have 3 more prime-time games.they will always be the lead on espn.that's after we watch Bron get on the bus,bron getting of the bus,bron walking in the lockroom,and everyones favorite bron throwing chalk in the air.

Yup. That is the best part! A national television audience gets to witness them getting embarrassed 3 more times. Or (even more embarrassing for Jerry Jones) the Cowboys might actually get PULLED from a prime time slot in favor of a game that would actually be competitive and draw viewers. Then again even when they suck they are still the most "popular" team so the ratings are probably decent. :thumbdown:

They looked BAD, really bad. If it wasn't for that drive right before half time, they would've had less than 50 yards for the entire game. Did they have any positive plays in the second half? Their secondary is horrendous, all Rodgers had to do was dump the ball to the receiver and let them do their thing. The Bills may be 0-8 but I'm glad that I'm rooting for this team over the Cowboys, they looked pathetic and I'd be embarrassed to be a fan of them after laying that egg. I guess that guy from SI.com was right in ranking the Bills ahead of the Cowboys. :thumbsup:

Oh the irony - 'JR' celebrating a Dallas loss! :lol:

I'll give an AMEN, Jay - and a Hallelujah!!! - but the Andy Luck Fan Club is gettin' nervous with the Cowbays at 1-7 B-)

no way in hell Jerrah passes up fellow Razorback Ryan Mallett

Edited by bills44

Is it me, or does it seem like, more than most years, the same 5 or 6 teams are on every prime time game this season? I feel like I have seen every Packers, Cowboys, Vikings, Saints, Colts and Steeler game this year...I am exaggerating of course, but it sure seems like there have been more back to back prime time games for the "big" teams this year, than in the past.

I honeslty liked when ESPN used to get the "bottom of the barrell" matchups like Jacksonville/Arizona or Carolina/Seattle...it's nice to see some other teams from time to time...same storylines every week....

no way in hell Jerrah passes up fellow Razorback Ryan Mallett

Yeah, and that's actually got me a little nervous - particularly if JJ also has a very vocal group of supposedly enlightened fans informing him how much better off the Cowboys would be to lose the remainder of their games. :wacko:

Is it me, or does it seem like, more than most years, the same 5 or 6 teams are on every prime time game this season? I feel like I have seen every Packers, Cowboys, Vikings, Saints, Colts and Steeler game this year...I am exaggerating of course, but it sure seems like there have been more back to back prime time games for the "big" teams this year, than in the past.

I honeslty liked when ESPN used to get the "bottom of the barrell" matchups like Jacksonville/Arizona or Carolina/Seattle...it's nice to see some other teams from time to time...same storylines every week....

No, it's not just you. My brother-in-law and I were saying the exact same thing yesterday evening watching the 1-6 Cowboys sucking it up. There is a growing disparity in the coverage of NFL teams, not only in prime time games, but also in coverage on the pre-game shows. There's a smalll handful of teams that you hear about, get to watch; and all the rest... good luck.

I wasnt embarassed for the cowboys in fact i sorta enjoyed watching them get their **** kicked again on National TV. ( The Packers are my pick to win the SB too so that was nice to see)

Its just nice knowing this team will fight every week for our coaches and our fans despite sub par talent and odds against them every week. I wish we were 8-0 but at least these games are fun to watch and we always have hope until the final drive. That game for the cowgirls was over before they took the field

I agree that the Bills do FIGHT each week and with far less weapons than my "" Girls"" have to use. I see the Bills winning a game before my team wins another.