Is there a link to watch Merriman presser?

BeastMode54

WGR screwed up the audio and you could barely hear it, and they cut it off before they got through the whole thing. What they did play was pretty low key. Merriman said he's ready to go, already been to meetings and getting used to the guys. Says Nix called him immediately and they talked for awhile and he is here to play football, and do whatever they ask him to. He watched film on the Bills and wondered how they were 0-7 (of course he is going to say stuff like that). Says he passed his physical and could have played more in San Diego. Said anyone who knows him says he always plays with a chip on his shoulder, so yes, he does have one. Sounded very much like he will play against the Lions next week. He was fairly humble, or at least acted like it in front of the media, for what was played.

WGR screwed up the audio and you could barely hear it, and they cut it off before they got through the whole thing. What they did play was pretty low key. Merriman said he's ready to go, already been to meetings and getting used to the guys. Says Nix called him immediately and they talked for awhile and he is here to play football, and do whatever they ask him to. He watched film on the Bills and wondered how they were 0-7 (of course he is going to say stuff like that). Says he passed his physical and could have played more in San Diego. Said anyone who knows him says he always plays with a chip on his shoulder, so yes, he does have one. Sounded very much like he will play against the Lions next week. He was fairly humble, or at least acted like it in front of the media, for what was played.

He sounded like he's going to be all business. Words are words but so far so good. Looking forward to seeing him play. I will be flying up for the Lions game, but I he did say he will be dressed and travelling with the team for the Bears. I have to believe Chan might throw him into at least one 3rd down and long.

PTR

He sounded like he's going to be all business. Words are words but so far so good. Looking forward to seeing him play. I will be flying up for the Lions game, but I he did say he will be dressed and travelling with the team for the Bears. I have to believe Chan might throw him into at least one 3rd down and long.

PTR

I thought he was just traveling with the team and not dressing. Am I wrong?

I liked hearing what he had to say. Just words but they were all the right ones. Can't wait to see if he can bring back his A game.

Yeah good start with the presser. He said all the right things.

He said he will be on the sidelines for the game.

I assume that means street cloths, but who knows if he is healthy, it doesn't take a lot of practice to blitz a QB on 3rd down.