[please fix subject]

i see john wawro has a piece on the GR website about rogers communication wanting more games in toronto. possibly up to 4!.. i think that sucks, i want the whole thing to come to an end!.. no games up there.

How can they possibly want more when it has been such a failure so far.

Maybe they need to lose a lot of money for tax purposes or something.

If you're going to post such a misleading topic title and posting - include the link and get it right!

Half of Bills Home Games in Toronto?

Saying Rogers is in it for "the long haul," company vice chairman Phil Lind says the possibility has also been raised of expanding the Bills presence by splitting as many as half their games between Buffalo and Toronto.

ok ace.. sorry.. next time i will try and get it right..thank god for sharp guys like you!

Wonderful.

Every year Toronto media try to make more out of this "series" than it really is...

Last I heard, Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson is in no hurry to have his team play more than one annual regular-season game in Toronto.

Edited by buffalobillsfootball

They can't seem to sell out the games in Toronto, I don't see why they would possibly want to extend this deal. Canadians have made it clear that they are more interested in the CFL. I don't think the deal has worked out particularly well for the Bills either. It has irritated the fans and so far the Bills have played poorly in Toronto. I'd be surprised if the deal is even renewed let alone expanded. Ralph seems to think its not going well based on his interviews on the subject.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Doesn't this subject come up from the Rogers' people every time the Bills play in Toronto? Obviously their interests in this deal are separate from the Bills' interests, so they're going to make noise every chance they get until what they want comes to fruition--- which I assume is either a permanent Toronto based NFL team or simply an attempt at selling more tickets to the games in this Bills series resting on the illusion that it will eventually lead to an NFL team in Toronto. Everything is marketing.