Matthews lost it on MSNBC

Hey usual post, same talking point over and over and over and over again. Bravo to you!!! :thumbsup:

Hey, you said: everything I ever post is coming directly from Karl Rove. Since you are right, I am simply confirming that my latest mission from Karl is making you look dopey using your own posts.

I emailed Karl today and told him to give me a more difficult mission next time.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And meanwhile, in California, where approximately 8% of the population is happy with the direction taken by a Democratic legislature, we elect Jerry Brown at governor. This, I'm sure, makes perfect sense to you.

Which tells me that maybe what Minnesota needs to get rid of Michelle Bachman is a larger union presence.

Isn't this his 15th term as governor?

The Dead Kennedys sang about him in the 70s for crying out loud...

And he denied his comment about the tingle up his leg, as though it wasn't caught on tape. What a moron. :lol:

I watched that live. First of all, he stuttered through the whole thing, as per normal, so it's tough to write exactly what he said, without sounding like Roger Daltry.

It's true he never said "tingle".

It's also true that any sane person who watched it knows that "tingle" is exactly what he meant.

He did say: "I felt something running up my leg"...

<-- hence, this thing right here :D

And meanwhile, in California, where approximately 8% of the population is happy with the direction taken by a Democratic legislature, we elect Jerry Brown at governor. This, I'm sure, makes perfect sense to you.

Which tells me that maybe what Minnesota needs to get rid of Michelle Bachman is a larger union presence.

Voted in by a group of people who said McCain was too old and that Obama was all about going to DC and changing the way they do business. So they elect a 71 year old career polician. :wallbash:

Voted in by a group of people who said McCain was too old and that Obama was all about going to DC and changing the way they do business. So they elect a 71 year old career polician. :wallbash:

Whose first order of business will be to get rid of Prop 13. That's when we split for Arizona.

Isn't this his 15th term as governor?

The Dead Kennedys sang about him in the 70s for crying out loud...

Take what you want from Wiki about "Moonbeam:"

"In 1974, Brown was elected Governor of California. He succeeded Republican Governor Ronald Reagan, who had planned on retiring from office after serving two terms. Reagan had become governor after defeating Brown's father, Edmund G. "Pat" Brown, Sr., in the 1966 election. Jerry Brown took office on January 6, 1975.

Upon taking office, Brown gained a reputation as a fiscal conservative. The American Conservative later noted he was "much more of a fiscal conservative than Governor Reagan." His fiscal restraint resulted in one of the biggest budget surpluses in state history, roughly $5 billion. For his personal life, Brown refused many of the privileges and perks of the office, forgoing the newly constructed governor's residence and instead renting a modest apartment at the corner of 14th and N Streets, adjacent to Capitol Park in downtown Sacramento. Instead of riding as a passenger in a chauffeured limousine as previous governors had done, Brown drove to work in a Plymouth Satellite sedan."

Take what you want from Wiki about "Moonbeam:"

"In 1974, Brown was elected Governor of California. He succeeded Republican Governor Ronald Reagan, who had planned on retiring from office after serving two terms. Reagan had become governor after defeating Brown's father, Edmund G. "Pat" Brown, Sr., in the 1966 election. Jerry Brown took office on January 6, 1975.

Upon taking office, Brown gained a reputation as a fiscal conservative. The American Conservative later noted he was "much more of a fiscal conservative than Governor Reagan." His fiscal restraint resulted in one of the biggest budget surpluses in state history, roughly $5 billion. For his personal life, Brown refused many of the privileges and perks of the office, forgoing the newly constructed governor's residence and instead renting a modest apartment at the corner of 14th and N Streets, adjacent to Capitol Park in downtown Sacramento. Instead of riding as a passenger in a chauffeured limousine as previous governors had done, Brown drove to work in a Plymouth Satellite sedan."

Look up Jerry Brown and union collective bargaining agreement. The massive mess that is now California can be tied directly to that.

I watched that live. First of all, he stuttered through the whole thing, as per normal, so it's tough to write exactly what he said, without sounding like Roger Daltry.

It's true he never said "tingle".

It's also true that any sane person who watched it knows that "tingle" is exactly what he meant.

He did say: "I felt something running up my leg"...

<-- hence, this thing right here :D

Look up Jerry Brown and union collective bargaining agreement. The massive mess that is now California can be tied directly to that.

No plan the first time.

. What's different now?

Californians got what they deserve. When Brown slinks into DC to beg for bailout money, I hope the new Congress will send him packing with a kick in the azz.

Hey, you said: everything I ever post is coming directly from Karl Rove. Since you are right, I am simply confirming that my latest mission from Karl is making you look dopey using your own posts.

I emailed Karl today and told him to give me a more difficult mission next time.

Hey it's just like you and every other moron states that I follow every DNC talking point. And if it isn't Rove... must be Palin which kind of makes you that much more of a moron.

Hey it's just like you and every other moron states that I follow every DNC talking point. And if it isn't Rove... must be Palin which kind of makes you that much more of a moron.

The problem is: I never said that. It is impossible for me to believe that because...

I don't believe that you know the DNC talking points well enough to apply them to any topic that comes up.

I love it how you accuse me of relying on talking points, and when I prove that I don't, you accuse me of saying that you use talking points, which I haven't. :blink:

I already told you, Karl Rove, and all his donors, place a very high priority on proving that you are a moron. That's why they assigned the task to me. They know I don't miss. But honestly, they could have assigned it to a lesser minion, like Wacka. :lol: (No offense wacka, just seeing how far this idiocy goes)

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The problem is: I never said that. It is impossible for me to believe that because...

I don't believe that you know the DNC talking points well enough to apply them to any topic that comes up.

I love it how you accuse me of relying on talking points, and when I prove that I don't, you accuse me of saying that you use talking points, which I haven't. :blink:

I already told you, Karl Rove, and all his donors, place a very high priority on proving that you are a moron. That's why they assigned the task to me. They know I don't miss. But honestly, they could have assigned it to a lesser minion, like Wacka. :lol: (No offense wacka, just seeing how far this idiocy goes)

I've been busy, but just noticed all those e-mails from Karl Rove have been going to my spam folder.

I felt this thrill running up my leg. Recap and ridicule.

No plan the first time.

I lied. What's different now?

Californians got what they deserve. When Brown slinks into DC to beg for bailout money, I hope the new Congress will send him packing with a kick in the azz.

See that is interesting. The first time he lied about having a plan. So this time around he runs with no plan. So at least this time around he didn't lie. :rolleyes: