Losman not giving up...

brenty

Why do you want to see him get cut again? He was a model NFL player off the field for us , was always professional , and was a true competitor. I'd love to see him get signed and play well somewhere.

I will give you that he was a competitor. He sure did like him some Lee Evans too. B-)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he quit trying? the dude has been playing football his whole life, i doubt he has anything else going for him. Plus will millions in the bank its not like he would want to work a normal job.

I personally hope he fails at whatever he does seeing as he as set this franchise back a decade.

You think that JP personally set us back a decade? I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he tried his hardest but maybe wasn't a good fit as a starting QB in the nfl. It was those who picked him, coached him, and paid him, that put us back. He was an alright guy and I believe he tried to help the city of Buffalo while he was there. He seemed like a pretty good guy to me and he gave us some exciting moments. Why would you want him to fail? That's messed up.

I personally hope he fails at whatever he does seeing as he as set this franchise back a decade.

not even close: wilson/his loyal team of beancounters/modrak....those are your culprits. we've been bad so at so many positions besides qb...to single out losman and blame him for 10 years of suck is insane.

Edited by jester43

Trent did turn out awful no doubt, but nobody could circle the loss column like JP Losman.

I think we can agree that in the Losman-Edwards wars, the Bills fans were the losers.

With Fitz at QB, I feel like our long nightmare is over. Not because he's a franchise QB but just because we finally have a guy who plays the position well.

The Bills will rue the day they chose to stick with Fanning-Fan Edwards over JP Losman.

Why? Because Losman was on the road to leading them to excellence and something will happen in the future to make us all see this "truth?"

It's always funny when fans of any team get mad at the player for being a bust. What's the player supposed to do when he gets drafted, say "No thanks, I shouldn't be picked until next round"?

Don't blame Losman for his failures as Bills QB. Blame the group who drafted him, and didn't secure a better option. Blame the group who managed to find the only bust in one of the best QB drafts in 25 years. Losman set the franchise back a decade??? Losman traded those '05 draft picks??? Certainly the Williams/McGahee/Whitner/McCargo/Lynch/Maybin picks had nothing to do with the poor decade.

At this point in his career, JP will have to earn anything that comes his way, and I hope he catches on somewhere. Either way, keep playing ball JP. UFL, arena, whatever. You're not missing anything with the rest of us stiffs in front of a computer screen. I hope he makes it happen. WR Mike Williams in Seattle has shown that being out of the league and swallowing a little pride can be a good thing.

Edited by LongLiveRalph

Why do you want to see him get cut again? He was a model NFL player off the field for us , was always professional , and was a true competitor. I'd love to see him get signed and play well somewhere.

Losman just refuses to quit, which is a positive attribute, not a negative. If only everybody had that kind of work ethic and determination. I hope all his hard work and dedication pays off for him. He was always a good guy and tried his hardest but just wasn't good enough while with the Bills.

I wonder if the OP hopes for continued failure for anybody in life who dedicates themselves to something and continuously tries to improve to reach a goal?

Edited by MDH

Losman just refuses to quit, which is a positive attribute, not a negative. If only everybody had that kind of work ethic and determination. I hope all his hard work and dedication pays off for him. He was always a good guy and tried his hardest but just wasn't good enough while with the Bills.

I wonder if the OP hopes for continued failure for anybody in life who dedicates themselves to something and continuously tries to improve to reach a goal?

If only he had the kind of work ethic you imagine, maybe he would have made a career as an NFL QB.

He wasn't good enough for the Raiders and Seahawks either.

I think we can agree that in the Losman-Edwards wars, the Bills fans were the losers.

QFT. Seriously there's no sense in arguing in favor of either one of these scrubs. There wasn't when they were on the team, and it makes even less sense now. They both were terrible on their own merits. People just need to let it go.

http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivatorba5e1af592d2b44b805e0b9987f4f29e46f3d7f7.jpg

Edited by Stealth

No doubt JP says this to his mirror every morning.

What all the coaches who have evaluated (and dumped or passed on) him no doubt see is a guy with decent athletic ability who doens't think he needs to put in the study time needed (even for the best of the best) to become a competent NFL QB.

He's never going to change.

Or, he puts in the study time, but it doesn't do him much good because of his mental limitations. A lot of college quarterbacks don't have the mental gifts necessary to succeed in the pros.

A couple people have talked about JP having a poor work ethic.

Where does this come from? Is there a shred of evidence to support this?

I wish JP well. He seems to have a ton of natural ability and I like the guy. I suspect that the main reason he has not had success is that NFL QB is a ridiculously hard job and the competition is insane.

To paraphrase Norm MacDonald's character from the Norm show, JP is a really great football player. It's only compared to other NFL football players that he's not that great.

A couple people have talked about JP having a poor work ethic.

Where does this come from? Is there a shred of evidence to support this?

I wish JP well. He seems to have a ton of natural ability and I like the guy. I suspect that the main reason he has not had success is that NFL QB is a ridiculously hard job and the competition is insane.

To paraphrase Norm MacDonald's character from the Norm show, JP is a really great football player. It's only compared to other NFL football players that he's not that great.

The evidence is deductive---watching him play on Sundays, there was no indication that he really had any idea what the opposing defense was doing. How can he be truly studying film on an opponent all week and still look so clueless? Is that "poor coaching"?? No, it's not.

Anyway, who was his "insane competition" in Oakland? Seattle? In Buffalo??

LOL, it's *douche*, douche. If questioning JP's work ethic is too much for you to handle, then buy yourself a cheap pacifier. Let me guess: You own a Losman jersey and still think he should be starting.

The kid was okay. As a guy. Said the right things for the most part. Franchise QB? Not in this universe or any parallel alternate.

it was misspelled on purpose...i dont even care about the losman part of it..i was commenting on your idiotic post

That's not how u spell douche.... Douche.

apparently you two nose pickers knew what i meant though!.. i meant to misspell it

The evidence is deductive---watching him play on Sundays, there was no indication that he really had any idea what the opposing defense was doing. How can he be truly studying film on an opponent all week and still look so clueless? Is that "poor coaching"?? No, it's not.

Anyway, who was his "insane competition" in Oakland? Seattle? In Buffalo??

That's not deduction. It's speculation.