Bears Fans are pretty pessimistic too

Van_phelaN1

Saw this on dabears.com and thought it was pretty funny.

"Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla ..... yada yada yada yada yada .......

All the more reason the BEARS will get their asses handed to them this week.

When ever any team (especially one that sucks) needs to bring it BIG TIME....and win a game ~ the BEARS are always more then abliged to help.

The BILLS will probably break new team records this week."

We can only hope that he knows his favorite team well :lol:

Some idiot is going to have a hunch, feeling, or anything else they could think of that would make them think the bills are going to win. Then they are going to start a stupid thread about it and the bills will loose. 7 different people have got it wrong, and embarrassingly none of you were correct. One lucky soul might get it right because the numbers show that we should at least get one win this season. People you do not have any special powers or anything so please just stop.

I feel better again!! and i love the fact that "Herd the bills" is on top of me this evening.

Edited by b stein 22

Some idiot is going to have a hunch, feeling, or anything else they could think of that would make them think the bills are going to win. Then they are going to start a stupid thread about it and the bills will loose. 7 different people have got it wrong, and embarrassingly none of you were correct. One lucky soul might get it right because the numbers show that we should at least get one win this season. People you do not have any special powers or anything so please just stop.

I feel better again!! and i love the fact that "Herd the bills" is on top of me this evening.

Glad that I could help...I think? :unsure::doh::oops:

I predict this will be the Bills 1st win of the season.....Go Bills!!! This team is on the cusp of winning.....I could be wrong....but I sincerely hope not.

Well we've been on the cusp quite literally against two winning teams the last two weeks

Mike martz as oc of bears. The only reason the bears would lose is martz pass to run ratio of 9-1. I love that during a game against the worse run d 3rd and 1 and mike will pass.it's the old I know you know that you know that I know that's why I pass.

Mike martz as oc of bears. The only reason the bears would lose is martz pass to run ratio of 9-1. I love that during a game against the worse run d 3rd and 1 and mike will pass.it's the old I know you know that you know that I know that's why I pass.

we all kinda' figure this should be our week, and Bears fans think its a trap game. Bills players may also fall into the trap of "we've come so close, we're going to finally come "home" and get a W"...and then watch, the Bills take like a 31-6 beatdown. This is a week the Bills really need to play at 120% because Chicago still has more talent all over the field.

we all kinda' figure this should be our week, and Bears fans think its a trap game. Bills players may also fall into the trap of "we've come so close, we're going to finally come "home" and get a W"...and then watch, the Bills take like a 31-6 beatdown. This is a week the Bills really need to play at 120% because Chicago still has more talent all over the field.

The Bears would be light years better off if they didn't have Martz as their OC. He seems hell bent on getting Cutler killed. Cutler, who isn't horribly slow with his release, also isn't the quickest either. To consistently run the Martz offense, the QB better be quick (as was Warner in his early days with the Rams before the beatings laid waste to him for a few years). Sadly, I don't believe we have the pass rush to worry Cutler so it could get ugly (unless he has one of his "inaccurate" interception prone performances).

Of note, the Bears currently have the worst third down conversion percentage in the league at 17.9% (Buffalo has crept up to 38.1%, tied for 17th in the league with the Jets). Also to date, the Bears have given up 31 sacks. Buffalo has given up 18 sacks.

While the Bears are not without their problems, they are currently 6th in the NFL defensively overall. It

won't be easy for Fitz and the Bills offense.

I wonder how Bell and Howard are going to do against Peppers and Idonije. Sounds a little worrisome to me.

On paper, the Bears look great. So did the Ravens and Chiefs chances against the Bills. I think many people are seeing this week as a great opportunity. But it is, as someone pointed out earlier, all about getting pressure on Cutler. Let him get in a rhythm and we'll be in trouble. I hate that they had their bye week right before playing the Bills.

On paper, the Bears look great. So did the Ravens and Chiefs chances against the Bills. I think many people are seeing this week as a great opportunity. But it is, as someone pointed out earlier, all about getting pressure on Cutler. Let him get in a rhythm and we'll be in trouble. I hate that they had their bye week right before playing the Bills.

For whatever reason the Ravens and Chiefs pulled their gameplans out of their asses and decided they were going to pass instead of running the ball down the Bills throats. If Chicago makes that same mistake we have a very good chance. If they don't this game will be like any other where the opponent has a good running game and uses it.

They are pessimistic! Everybody laughs when I say the Bears will trounce the Bills... They will... Sorry. The Bills can't get to Cutler and the Bears can run all day on the putrid Bills' D... Even with bad CHI OL and QB that is giving Jeff George's 'tude a run for its money!

What I think is funny about reading some of their posts is that they are all talking about how The Bills defense is giving up 250+ a game in rushing yards and how they are still deathly afraid that Mike Martz is going to try throwing the ball all day again. Some of them go so far as to say they envy our offensive line :blink: Oh well here is to the "Best 0 an 7 team ever" as they have been called :doh:

This is all true, except now The Bills have taken two of the better clubs in the league (at least record wise i am not trying to start a flame war about how over/underrated they are) into OT and almost got away away with a win in both. I guarantee you the Bills have lost their "trap game" opportunities now as teams won't be taking them as an automatic W. If anything they might want to prepare a little harder as not to be embarrassed by giving a team their first win of the season. Then again, I work for an education publishing company, what do I know :thumbsup:

For whatever reason the Ravens and Chiefs pulled their gameplans out of their asses and decided they were going to pass instead of running the ball down the Bills throats. If Chicago makes that same mistake we have a very good chance. If they don't this game will be like any other where the opponent has a good running game and uses it.

Thinking Lovie Smith is way ahead of you...read the spin under Matt Forte's stats in the link below:

Forte