How many games do you want the Bills to win this year?

I am new to the board and I find it hard to believe the answer would not be "9"

With all the talk about not wanting Randy Moss because he MIGHT screw up are chance at the #1 selection in the draft. I just had to ask the question?

Well....I need to know? Try to be honest! :huh:

How many games do you want the Bills to win?

If you answer is less then 9, No Christams card for you!

Edited by The Wang From Sang

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every one that's left!!!

How could the answer be anything else?

Why would the answer be anything else?

The answer to Moss is NO because you bring in risk and that area of the team isn't presently the main concern.

Edited by Sabre Bill

I don't root for us to lose, but I don't want us climbing back into our regular 10ish pick spot either. This season, regardless of what happens from now on, was brutal. Let's reap the rewards for our suffering and have our pick.

Edited by dayman

It's nice to say we should want to win every game guys...and I was with you a mere couple weeks ago...but this has been just an unbelievable last 2-3 years to deal w/...we deserve the #1 pick and that's the bottom line. No winning from here on out can take away the absolute disaster of a season this has been...and come summer time we do ourselves a disservice if teams like the Cowboys and even the Vikings are somehow picking ahead of us...

If Luck comes out and we don't get him b/c we win 4 games instead of 2...that's tragic. Simple as that. There is no rationalizing that point away.

Edited by dayman

I don't root for us to lose, but I don't want us climbing back into our regular 10ish pick spot either. This season, regardless of what happens from now on, was brutal. Let's reap the rewards for our suffering and have our pick.

I gotta agree with you...I love the Bills as much as anyone, but winning games this year isn't going to get us to the playoffs..I want to see what this organization will do with the NUMBER ONE PICK. Like you said, I'm tired of picking 10-14.