Syracuse University 2010-11 Basketball

bills44

with an exhibition against Andre Reed's alma mater, Kutztown.

For those in the Buffalo are, the game will be telecast on SNY (If I remember correctly, all of their games will be on either ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU or SNY this year).

Regular season tips off on 11/12 against N. Iowa.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with an exhibition against Andre Reed's alma mater, Kutztown.

For those in the Buffalo are, the game will be telecast on SNY (If I remember correctly, all of their games will be on either ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU or SNY this year).

Regular season tips off on 11/12 against N. Iowa.

:thumbsup:

I heard the freshmen looked solid; did you see any of the game?

I also read recently that JB said that Waiters is the best freshman guard they've ever had; think about that for a second!!

I also read recently that JB said that Waiters is the best freshman guard they've ever had; think about that for a second!!

Marius Janulis?

Fab Melo looked really good, and Fair also played well. Keita was better than I expected....I figured that he'd be more of a project.

Waiters looked a little bit shaky - he seems to be more comfortable playing off the ball.

Anyone know if tonights game vs Northern Iowa is going to be televised on the time warner sports channel? I'm in the Albany area and we almost always get the game on that channel but the guide says some college hockey game is on.

little late, but the game was on espn3. Shook off a really sluggish 1st half and dominated in the 2nd. Won by about 20.

CJ Fair looks like he's going to be really good. Fab Melo fouled out...he's going to have to stop committing cheap fouls.

Anyone catch the mich game? With the game on hnet I couldnt see it. From the box score looked like another offensive dud and a big zero sgain from fab...

I saw the second half. Was at a family gathering and the volume was down low....Ugly game. This team keeps winning but it is not attractive. Baye Moussa Keita got all the minutes over Fab Melo in the half I saw. Like I said, no volume when I was watching....was Fab hurt, or just benched? From what I've seen from him, I wouldn't be surprised if he was benched. Keita is so much more active out there than Fab...

Looked like a nice win against G Tech tonight. I had to follow the mobile updates on PS website; anyone see the game?

They played "well". Joseph sat most of the first half with 3 fouls. The young guns really stepped up. Waiters, Fair and Keita were awesome. Melo had his best game yet. Jackson is an absolute beast. Joseph took over in the second half, and Scoop seemed to finally wake up. Triche is very disappointing in the early going.

Tech was hitting everything from the pro 3 point area, hence the reason it was all tech in the first, the d just isn't set up to extend that far out.

Very nice win, hopefully they are finally putting it together

They played "well". Joseph sat most of the first half with 3 fouls. The young guns really stepped up. Waiters, Fair and Keita were awesome. Melo had his best game yet. Jackson is an absolute beast. Joseph took over in the second half, and Scoop seemed to finally wake up. Triche is very disappointing in the early going.

Tech was hitting everything from the pro 3 point area, hence the reason it was all tech in the first, the d just isn't set up to extend that far out.

Very nice win, hopefully they are finally putting it together

For the most part, I agree with this. However, FDM showed me absolutely nothing once again. Regarding Triche, he looks really tentative. Fair looks like a player...always seems to be in the right place at the right time. That 3 he hit at the end of the 1st half was huge.

I'll never understand Boeheim....Waiters has a great 1st half, pretty much keeping SU in the game, but barely sees the floor in the 2nd half. And for a team that can't shoot, why not give a sharpshooter like Mookie Jones some PT?